Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Citizens of multiple states create online petitions to secede from the US.

254 posts in this topic

Posted

history... doomed to repeat it.

1 person likes this

Posted

we petition the obama administration to:

Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them

Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported.

https://petitions.wh...e-them/ZbMjcwPf

Ridiculous

1 person likes this

Posted

Why?

If you want to secede you do not want to be a part of the United States. Strip their citizenship from them. Allow them to continue to live where they do.Make them apply for work visas. Make them show some sort of identification on the street when they are walking around so we know they are not citizens. etc

Posted

Why?

If you want to secede you do not want to be a part of the United States. Strip their citizenship from them. Allow them to continue to live where they do.Make them apply for work visas. Make them show some sort of identification on the street when they are walking around so we know they are not citizens. etc

Like big gold stars?

Posted

Like big gold stars?

Yeah....we cant be too careful.

I know the Republicans in Arizona have something we can copy.

Posted

Some of you are delusional to think the .gov will just allow people to continue living on "their land" without paying for it in some way.

Posted

I mean this is all hypothetical.

Live there grow your crops. You'll need to pay the same taxes that any non citizen would pay. Or you can move.

Posted

Why?

Do you say the same about those who said if a certain person was elected president, they were going to move to a foreign country?

Posted

Why is this being treated as news?

I can create a petition on that site requesting that we become a part of North Korea if I want to.

11 pages of wasted conversation.

Posted

of course... whatever cannot be dealt with in a rational response can always be substituted with snark. your answers reek of small mind and little character

Secession is a rational response?

1 person likes this

Posted

Because they had to show a picture ID. One dude whipped his out and said "I need to hurry up and vote" and the guy running it told him he could make it to Texas if he hurried, because he wasn't registered in Florida.

My picture ID is from Vermont yet I voted in Missouri.

At any rate this doesn't answer if the people signing these petitions are being ID'd or not.

Posted

Why is this being treated as news?

I can create a petition on that site requesting that we become a part of North Korea if I want to.

11 pages of wasted conversation.

Look at the people in this thread who are taking it seriously and you'll have your answer.

1 person likes this