Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Citizens of multiple states create online petitions to secede from the US.

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#151 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

SUCK DICK FOR CEDRIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

Wow now individual cities want out. Atlanta and El Paso

this poo is getting funny

#152 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

I posted the one about deportation like 5 or 6 pages ago, y'all... get with the program!

I would wager that those who have signed these petitions do not believe that the petitions will be granted. This whole situation has nothing to do with being a republican or democrat, It's only an expression of dissatisfaction by a lot of folks who know that our country is no longer a Constitutional Republic.

It's actually quiet sad that those who disagree with peaceful secession are wanting to use force.

#153 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

It's actually quiet sad that those who disagree with peaceful secession are wanting to use force.

Hahahaha you think people care about the secessionists

#154 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

of course... whatever cannot be dealt with in a rational response can always be substituted with snark. your answers reek of small mind and little character

#155 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:08 AM

of course... whatever cannot be dealt with in a rational response can always be substituted with snark. your answers reek of small mind and little character

I'm sorry for not giving a rational response to your silly hypotheticals. Here, I'll try again.

NOBODY IS SECEDING. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. NOBODY IS GOING TO USE "FORCE" TO STOP YOU BECAUSE THERE WONT BE A SECESSION. A FEW THOUSAND PEOPLE IN TEXAS DONT MEAN ANYTHING ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GOVERNOR ALREADY DISMISSED THE POSSIBILITY.

#156 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,998 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

It would be great if they granted them these dolts the right to secede. Then wall them off.

#157 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

history... doomed to repeat it.

#158 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,085 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:00 AM

we petition the obama administration to:

Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them

Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported.

https://petitions.wh...e-them/ZbMjcwPf

Ridiculous

#159 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,998 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

Why?

If you want to secede you do not want to be a part of the United States. Strip their citizenship from them. Allow them to continue to live where they do.Make them apply for work visas. Make them show some sort of identification on the street when they are walking around so we know they are not citizens. etc

#160 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Why?

If you want to secede you do not want to be a part of the United States. Strip their citizenship from them. Allow them to continue to live where they do.Make them apply for work visas. Make them show some sort of identification on the street when they are walking around so we know they are not citizens. etc

Like big gold stars?

#161 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,998 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

Like big gold stars?

Yeah....we cant be too careful.

I know the Republicans in Arizona have something we can copy.

#162 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,880 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

Some of you are delusional to think the .gov will just allow people to continue living on "their land" without paying for it in some way.

#163 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,998 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

I mean this is all hypothetical.

Live there grow your crops. You'll need to pay the same taxes that any non citizen would pay. Or you can move.

#164 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,085 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

Why?

Do you say the same about those who said if a certain person was elected president, they were going to move to a foreign country?

#165 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,493 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Why is this being treated as news?

I can create a petition on that site requesting that we become a part of North Korea if I want to.

11 pages of wasted conversation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com