Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Citizens of multiple states create online petitions to secede from the US.

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#61 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,921 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

"Peacefully leaving the union" means moving to Iran or whatever other country has the views you share. Treason is not a peaceful act.

#62 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Haha. You guys are seriously delusional. Grow the fug up. Hypothetical badass "patriots" who love America so much they want to leave. Keep living in your idiot fantasy world. You are not going to be allowed to secede because I doubt that the majority of the people in your respective states are as braindead as you all are. There wouldn't be a chance for a "peaceful exit". And for good measure I'll repeat what some of you idiots are so fond of repeating: If you don't like America move to another fuging country. Unlike most of you fat turds, I served my country and love it.

#63 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,499 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

dumb

#64 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

The far right is the American Taliban

#65 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,450 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Haha. You guys are seriously delusional. Grow the fug up. Hypothetical badass "patriots" who love America so much they want to leave. Keep living in your idiot fantasy world. You are not going to be allowed to secede because I doubt that the majority of the people in your respective states are as braindead as you all are. There wouldn't be a chance for a "peaceful exit". And for good measure I'll repeat what some of you idiots are so fond of repeating: If you don't like America move to another fuging country. Unlike most of you fat turds, I served my country and love it.

What are these Tea Party Patriots going to do to try and impose their social values on the rest of the nation when Texas turns into a blue state within the next ten years?

Between Texas, California and New York, these guys will never win another Presidency.

Tea Party/Moral Majority = New Whigs

#66 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

It was treason to secede from Great Britain as well. All you have to do is read this section of the forum to realize we all hate each other. Why not separate?

I support secession.

#67 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Has anyone on this board said they want to secede? I must have missed that. We said that your one post was a good example of why some people want to. They see the federal government as having too much power, such as the power to send in troops to shoot them for having the audacity to want out.

I don't want out. But I wouldn't want us to destroy anyone who did, either. Why? To teach them a lesson? Your attitude is not unlike that of the British when we first started questioning their power over us.

Big badass military guy, spouting insults to people who never insulted you.

#68 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Okay, I was typing that when sylvianlight posted.

#69 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

FYI anyone that "serves" in the military basically has, in essence, succumbed to the warmongering and totalitarian ways of those that give them orders. Most "soldiers" that I know (that aren't struck with some sort of complex like most local law enforcement types are) have actually wanted out of the military as soon as possible. Some even regret allowing themselves to be such a pawn and slave to a system that is corrupt from the top down...

America hasn't faced a real foreign threat since its founding. Al Qaeda is a joke that can only get away with a rogue attack here and there, and it is very debatable about our knowledge of such attacks before they happen.

You aren't defending any American, and basically you're wasting tax dollars. Get over yourself.

That said, I feel there are only a small percentage of current military that would even act on orders to prevent peaceful domestic protest.

Treason may be treason, but those partaking are only following in the footsteps of the founders of this country and acting on the rights the are allowed to act on.

I really don't agree with the method of these petition-folk. I found it interesting though. I'm not naive enough to think they aren't made up of a majority of sore loser tea party babies, but I do know that this country won't survive very much longer in its current union if the government isn't reigned in somehow. I don't care which party is "in charge."

#70 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,450 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

It was treason to secede from Great Britain as well. All you have to do is read this section of the forum to realize we all hate each other. Why not separate?

I support secession.

Difference between 1776 and 2012 is; there was an election this time and the TP lost.

Just like the first attempt, 150 years ago, the secessionists have failed to adequately account for time and numbers.

The point is moot, as I suspect a significant portion of the petitioners won't care either way within a few years, as senility and death take their inevitable toll.

#71 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Bro I've played plenty of call of duty. I know the deal.

#72 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

"Peacefully leaving the union" means moving to Iran or whatever other country has the views you share. Treason is not a peaceful act.

Why should we move? My family fought in every war, I served in the military. Do you really want the people who fought for our freedom to move? Striving for freedom is not treason! If you believe otherwise you are the Anti American, you should move to Iran!

#73 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

What are these Tea Party Patriots going to do to try and impose their social values on the rest of the nation when Texas turns into a blue state within the next ten years?

Between Texas, California and New York, these guys will never win another Presidency.

Tea Party/Moral Majority = New Whigs

Texas is only turning into a blue state because of the influx of foreigners.

#74 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,450 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Correct.

My understanding is It has been going on for quite some time now, give or take a few millennia.

#75 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,285 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

This just in...

Hardcore conservatives are bat poo crazy.

Sadly, true. And very well spoken.

Except for Native Americans....everyone here is the result of an influx of foreigners.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com