Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Love this

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Steve smith was the first person to greet fox when fox came out the tunnel and gave him a big hug

Posted

where were you in 2009 or 2007?

Where were you last season and this season?

Posted

I'm off now but thanks for your concern.

I always smoke that Cali good stuff.

No where in any of my posts did I say the players love Rivera, so shut up.

And that's what you do after a game, I know you never played a sport in your life but even after a game that you got in a fight with someone or against an ex coach or player you dislike, you have to show love.

You always argue based on your feelings. Never can you prove anything. Other than wow look at what Stewart wrote.

Go look at what Cam said in a press conference or how Dwill and CJ wrote on twitter about these current coaches on the team right now after the Cowboys loss.

Did any of Foxy's players take a shot at him after a loss during his time here. Nope!

Posted

Where were you last season and this season?

You only like Fox because Rivera isnt working out. You were prob stating the same stupid s**t you are now, about Fox then.

1 person likes this

Posted

where were you in 2009 or 2007?

And where were you in 03', 06' and 08'?

Posted

You only like Fox because Rivera isnt working out. You were prob stating the same stupid s**t you are now, about Fox then.

Always love Fox.

It was his time to go but always liked the man.

Had his picture as my profile pic for a while this year. Never once did I ever said I Hated him.

2 people like this

Posted

I miss you Fox ;_;

Posted

Chuck you are just an unbelievable human being. Nobody else thinks like you and your little pea brain.

Posted

when I die I want Fox to be my pallbearer so he can let me down one last time

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean... it's a wonderful picture, and all people can do is take a huge dump on it. This isn't about yesterday's game and its sour outcome... it's about the best coach we've ever had coming back to the place that made him, and two of his former players showing how much they love and respect him.

Is that James Anderson on the right?

Yes.

Always love Fox.

It was his time to go but always liked the man.

My thoughts exactly.

2 people like this

Posted

CJ whispering in Fox's ear, "wish you would come back man".

2 people like this

Posted

Chuck you are just an unbelievable human being. Nobody else thinks like you and your little pea brain.

Exactly and when you can put up a reasonable debate, you attack the person. Typical Bwood. No wonders people hates you so much on here. I thought I was hated. Not as much as you.