Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should we give up on a QB 25 games into his career?

77 posts in this topic

Posted

As soon as Cam comes out and asks for a trade then evryone will be bitching about "Awww see, he didnt want to be here, hes a quitter, get out of town, we dont need you, LEAVE THEN!!!"

Stop looking for one single player to blame! THE DAMN T_E_A_M SUCKS!

You act like and scorned school girls! PANTHERS FANS are the the most complaining MOFOs on the fuggin planet!!!!

You call youselves fans, you NEED TO SHUT THE FUUUUGGG UUUP with these BULLSHIT threads you WINEING BITCHES!!!!!

LMAO. Somebody's drunk posting.

Posted

I still believe Cam will be great and is the guy to build around. I seen many of the elites struggle early in the career. I didnt believe he would have a slump but he has and its mostly due to coaching staff. He isnt blameless and has tons of room for improvement. But people calling for a trade are you serious. You want to win now, but that would set us back another 5 years. We already are about to go to another coaching staff, that doesnt bode well, more rebuilding.

It is going to be 2-3 yers minimal before we are competetive again....to the degree we want. Either get on or off the rollercoaster, its going to be a long ride with lots of up and downs.

2 people like this

Posted

Those who enjoy a hearty "I told you so" more than they do the good of the franchise would answer your question in the affirmative.

Posted

No.

Posted

i wouldn't even consider giving up on Cam for the entirety of his rookie contract.

several great QB's didn't come into their own until their 3rd of 4th seasons, maybe more.

Posted

The new coaching staff is going to be so important next year. GM is going to have his hands full.

Posted

I don't think we should give up on Cam yet. It is obvious that he needs coaching to perfect excecution of the ball. He also must learn that "No Man Is An Island", and interact more with his team mates. In return, the team has to support their leader and do their job. I hope when the new GM is hired the necessary adjustment will be made to create a winning NFL franchise. I am really tired of wasting money on tickets to see a team that doesn't appear to have been coached or have a love for the game.

Posted

The fans don't run the team. So luckily the organization is going to see this thing through.

Posted

I dont know about that they did see we wanted black UNI's lol. Also ESPN gets their rumors from us too roflmao

Posted

Cam Newton has a W-L record of 8-17. Jamarcus Russell has a W-L record of 7-18.

Posted

don't give up on Cam. When he figures it out....... he'll be special.

It's just going to be a tough road until he does.

Posted

yep