Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Double Trouble

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Since this season has gone to poo and so has the quality of posts, I'd like to take a moment and reflect on how awesome Double Trouble was for us back in the days. I had so much pride in these guys for they were the identity of our team. I guess Chud will never learn...

1 person likes this

Posted

Who would have thought that double trouble would be what it is right now after the 2008 season? Sucks.

Posted

thanks for depressing the entire fuging forum.

Posted

Don't have to worry about Double Trouble no more after this season, D-Will is gone, we will bring in a secondary back to Stew.

Posted

Chud should take a page or two from that playbook. Cam is 10 times the QB Delhomme was, he would thrive in an "efficient run attack to set up play action pass" scheme.

Posted

should call them double jepardy

Posted

It would be nice but dont see it happening. Its a lot cheaper to keep Tolbert and let one of the other two go if they plan on going to a power running attack.

Posted

It would be nice but dont see it happening. Its a lot cheaper to keep Tolbert and let one of the other two go if they plan on going to a power running attack.

about that power rushing attack...anyone know when that plan is supposed to be put into play?

double trouble has been the identity of this team since 2008.

they'll start winning games again when this new staff recognizes this and goes back to them being the focal point of the offense.