10 replies to this topic

#1 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Anybody have the NFL Network program where you can see all eleven players at once? There is a lot of talk about Cam and his mechanics. It would be great to rewatch the game and break it down once and for all, finally putting to bed all these arguments.

#2 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,318 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

His mechanics are poo right now......don't need NFLN to tells us that.

#3 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,263 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

I haven't seen any arguments about his mechanics.

#4 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

More importantly than watching Cam I would like to check out the routes run by the recievers. The big question is whether or not he was holding the ball, or if the plays took to long to develop. The answer to that question makes or breaks his performance this game.

#5 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,196 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

You don't toss multiple balls into the stands by having great mechanics.

#6 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

More importantly than watching Cam I would like to check out the routes run by the recievers. The big question is whether or not he was holding the ball, or if the plays took to long to develop. The answer to that question makes or breaks his performance this game.

You're on the right track bro... Just don't expect to have an intelligent football related discussion with anyone here. You obviously know more than 90% of the posters here. The NFL offers "coaches film" where u get access to all games or just your team for a price. I plan on getting it towards the end of the season, so I'll have something to do in the offseason. I think it will help me learn more about the game as well as the players. Plus, I have a two year old son, so when I start coaching I want to know everything about the o line and everybody else as well. My buddy has it but only for the Ravens. It's pretty awesome. Waiting for a price drop though.

#7 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,349 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Nobody was open, Simms commented on that several times.

#8 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

You're on the right track bro... Just don't expect to have an intelligent football related discussion with anyone here. You obviously know more than 90% of the posters here. The NFL offers "coaches film" where u get access to all games or just your team for a price. I plan on getting it towards the end of the season, so I'll have something to do in the offseason. I think it will help me learn more about the game as well as the players. Plus, I have a two year old son, so when I start coaching I want to know everything about the o line and everybody else as well. My buddy has it but only for the Ravens. It's pretty awesome. Waiting for a price drop though.

Thanks I wasnt sure how to get it. Thats great about your kid and all, I have a 5 year old and I hope to coach as well. My goal is a defensive coordinator at a decent college or LB position coach anywhere.

#9 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

I have Game Rewind but I didn't upgrade to be able to have access to coaches film. But from what the commentators were saying and some of the replays form game, the WR had no separation down field. I wish we ran more bunch formations and screens plays.

#10 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

I have Game Rewind but I didn't upgrade to be able to have access to coaches film. But from what the commentators were saying and some of the replays form game, the WR had no separation down field. I wish we ran more bunch formations and screens plays.

Do you have a way to post some of it? Maybe on youtube or something.

#11 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Do you have a way to post some of it? Maybe on youtube or something.

I tired before with no success, I have a Mac and I tried to do screen recordings and then save it to youtube but the quality was not good enough and it took for ever to upload.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com