Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Refs blew call on TD punt return!

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Carolina curse/lack of there being a god.

Posted

it should have been a touchback for the Panthers, turnover because he 'fumbled' the ball before he crossed the line and it went out of the endzone.

That's just one of several missed calls on that play...

Posted

Sucks for Brian Murphy.

Posted

Remember when we caught that break last week with DLo. Karma says hi.

lol, we didn't exactly "catch a break with DLo" last week, they just decided not to screw us like they almost did. if no mistakes were made on that play, the result would have been the same as it actually happened. And they made up for the "2 wrongs making a right" plenty in the rest of the game with shitty calls benefiting the redskins.

disclaimer: I do understand that technically, the refs should have stuck with their original mistake and taken away the TD, but I don't look at the way it worked out as "catching a break" since if no mistakes had been made, nothing would have changed.

Posted

put a feather in your cap and call yourself christopher columbus

Posted

I wish you guys would have kept with the joke, we were sarcastically letting him believe he actually discovered this before we found out.

Posted

Rivera must have lost his red flag

Posted

Only flag Rivera has is a white one.

Posted

I have been wondering if Rivera even challenged the TD, thanks for confirming what I already suspected and no I'm not surprised at all. smh

Posted

I have been wondering if Rivera even challenged the TD, thanks for confirming what I already suspected and no I'm not surprised at all. smh

All scoring plays are supposed to be automatically reviewed. If the replay official deems that a further review is necessary he will buzz down to the field and the on field ref will review and make a final call.

COACHES CAN NO LONGER CHALLENGE SCORING PLAYS, as they are supposed to be auto reviewed every time anyhow.

I swear, some of you have no fuging clue what you're talking about.

2 people like this

Posted

All scoring plays are supposed to be automatically reviewed. If the replay official deems that a further review is necessary he will buzz down to the field and the on field ref will review and make a final call.

COACHES CAN NO LONGER CHALLENGE SCORING PLAYS, as they are supposed to be auto reviewed every time anyhow.

I swear, some of you have no fuging clue what you're talking about.

thanks for the caps lock, I might not have understood otherwise

Posted

I'm ready for the Bucs, last I checked it was Tuesday. Unless I slipped into a black hole, which is very possible here.