Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watching the Chiefs makes me appreciate being a Panthers fan.

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow anyone watching this game? This team is just abysmal, i mean so bad it made our performance yesterday look like the Patriots. Big Ben got injured at the start of the half and the Chiefs cant do squat against Leftwich under center. Didnt realize how bad they are.

Posted

Actually, I'm impressed with their defense. They've been laying some wood.

Obviously, the offense is horrible, but hey, I can relate.

4 people like this

Posted

Yeah they're that bad and were one game better than them...

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow anyone watching this game? This team is just abysmal, i mean so bad it made our performance yesterday look like the Patriots. Big Ben got injured at the start of the half and the Chiefs cant do squat against Leftwich under center. Didnt realize how bad they are.

I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us in a few weeks.

Posted

They are only down by 3 in Pittsburgh. We just got blown out at home.

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah they're that bad and were one game better than them...

It would be fun if our game aganst them had the first pick of the draft on the line, wonder who would suck worse to lose.

Posted

Love the bar setting here.

Hey guys we are barely better than the worst team in the NFL so its ok that we suck.

I will never understand bs like this.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us in a few weeks.

Nope, we will destroy them, that game is a sure win.

Posted

I was actually going to post earlier... If they win this, we may really be the worst team in the NFL.

Posted

Watching this game makes me wonder if Cassel isn't a decent QB stuck on a piss poor offense. The guy is putting the ball on the money and is getting killed by drop after drop after drop. Now, I only started watching midway through the 3rd, so he could've been awful before then, but the guy has played well since I've been watching. You'd never know it by looking at the stats though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Watching this game makes me wonder if Cassel isn't a decent QB stuck on a piss poor offense. The guy is putting the ball on the money and is getting killed by drop after drop after drop. Now, I only started watching midway through the 3rd, so he could've been awful before then, but the guy has played well since I've been watching. You'd never know it by looking at the stats though.

Yeah, watching him, I've always thought he was a good starting QB. Not great, but good. I don't know what's wrong with their offense, but I really don't think he's the problem.

Posted

NFL refs... LOL!