• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 section543

section543

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

really? are you dumb? playing the chiefs in horrrible weather. yeah....

The problem is, if we were playing the Chiefs on Monday night in bad weather, all the fan bashers would criticize us for not packing the stadium and say "good" fans would show up.
"Steeler fans would be there no matter what. You Panther fans are wimps"
What a load of crap!

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,455 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

I just moved out to Denver... And went to my buddy's girls birthday and she had a Panthers/Broncos party and there was probably 15 Panther fans to 2 Broncos fans... And this was in Denver

I would say they were all at BofA but all the Bronco fans I met at the game Sunday were North/South Carolina natives.

#18 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

You're*

and learn to quote.

#19 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

Our fans don't suck. We're all passionate. We just disagree. Not all of our fans can afford tickets and travel cost to get to the games like some of the wine and cheesers can. But most people I see that walk around with a Panthers hat are very passionate and pretty knowledgeable compared to other fans.

#20 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

I agree with the OP...I don't care who my team is playing and what the weather is

#21 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

most of our fans do suck. I hear dumb poo all the time from supposed Panther fans. I am disappointed, so are they. but its still different. the ones that constantly want to find blame, say a high school team has better blocking, say Cam is a bust, Say we have never been good and never will be good are just dumb. And I hear this kind of poo a lot.

So yes we have some pretty dumb fans and we have a melting pot for a stadium every home game. That is the way it is and this will not change over night or even in one complete season. We are in the cellar for a while in most any way an intelligent person would rank a franchise. Fans, stadium experience, team, management, staff. We are pretty low across the board right now.

#22 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,904 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Panthers fans are often "Panthers unless the Bills are playing" fans etc...

When my kid (a native) has his own tickets and many others like him the atmosphere will be different.

Especially since the team will be in L.A.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.