Photo
- - - - -

Von Miller does not know how to do the SuperCam.

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

He does, however, know how to sack Cam.

very easy to do when no one is blocking you

#32 VonKillerMiller

VonKillerMiller

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

I believe before the game, Cam told Miller "Go back to your corner bitch" after an altercation broke out in warm ups. Miller was dragged back to bench by the O line Coach.

#33 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

Von just rips his shirt all the way off, dont care about being a pretty boy

this theory conflicts with the collection of hipster glasses that were just so adorable and ironic in 2002.

#34 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,173 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Von Miller is a grandstanding little b*tch and I'm sorry none of our offensive lineman had the balls to do anything about it.

Take it from someone who played o-line, there are techniques that can be employed during the course of the game to discourage that kind of behavior... (besides blocking)

Jeremy Bridges is exactly the kind of guy we need to handle this sort of thing, he doesn't mind delivering messages.

#35 bad-n-fluenz

bad-n-fluenz

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

Posted Image

#36 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Maybe some day the Broncos will be good enough that they can establish their own identity rather than riding on Cam Newton's coat tails.

#37 Freyaka

Freyaka

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Maybe some day the Broncos will be good enough that they can establish their own identity rather than riding on Cam Newton's coat tails.

That's rich... Especially considering the Broncos are 6-3 and the Panthers are 2-7...

The Broncos have plenty of identity, we probably have more identity this season than we've ever had and if your complaint is about Von not having an identity his signature move is his sack dances, he does a different dance every sack. His dance this week just happened to be to mock Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire's superman celebration. It was a think of freaking beauty!

#38 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Nobody had even heard of the dude until Cam Newton made him famous. Congratulations, you got a share of Cam's spotlight. Now back to obscurity.

#39 bobybushia

bobybushia

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

Nobody had even heard of the dude until Cam Newton made him famous. Congratulations, you got a share of Cam's spotlight. Now back to obscurity.

Im not sure if your serious or not.

College career

As a freshman at defensive end in 2007, he was named Freshman All-Big 12.Jr year, Von Miller was named first team All Big-12 at DE and was named a first-team All-AmericanSR year. first-team All-Big 12 honors, and won the Butkus Award as the nation's top linebacker. He was also named a consensus first-team All-American. He received first team All-American honors from Walter Camp, Scout.com, Pro Football Weekly, ESPN.com, and the Associated Press.

At the 2011 Senior Bowl, he was the Defensive MVP

Pro carreer
Drafted second overall.
He was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week for his performance against the New York Jets
Miller was selected to the 2012 Pro Bowl, and was named AP Defensive Rookie of the Year. Overall, in 907 snaps, Von recorded 11.5 sacks, 19 quarterback hits, and 29 quarterback hurries.
Some people say he is in the running for DPY and MVP

#40 Papa-Pwn

Papa-Pwn

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Well, he was the DROY last year, as well as the 2nd overall pick and a Pro Bowler as a rookie. The only people who hadn't heard of him were the deaf.

#41 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

lol I love all the new registrant 1 post people swarming from the Broncos boards. Just proves my point. You're still thinking about Cam Newton a week later, and you'll be thinking about him for his entire career.

Maybe we'll play the AFC South next year and this guy will get to have some spotlight again.

#42 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

lol I love all the new registrant 1 post people swarming from the Broncos boards. Just proves my point. You're still thinking about Cam Newton a week later, and you'll be thinking about him for his entire career.

Maybe we'll play the AFC South next year and this guy will get to have some spotlight again.

AFC South?

#43 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,895 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

It's come to this?

Boy, do we suck as a fanbase.

#44 Milehigh_Madness07

Milehigh_Madness07

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Yeah he was very Kuechly-like in that he was always around the ball. (Speaking of which, Luke made a few very similar plays, exploding into their backfield). But Cam has ran down the sideline with the secondary chasing him many times, and I'm sure most of those dudes could take Von in a footrace.

Miller is a very good player, but I don't think he is the generational talent that we made him look like.

You're kidding me right? Von Miller is already the best olb in all of football. He has a size-speed combo that shows every week, and unlike many other one dimensional pass rushers he has the ability to play the run and screen game just as well as rushing the qb. Clearly you haven't watched much football because he was the DROY, AllPro, and Probowler, all in his first season while going against NFL quality o-line play. In his second season he is .5 away from the league lead in sacks and he is leading the league by a nice margin in tfl. He is also the most effective pass rusher in PFF's defensive metrics. He has been compared to LT and the late Derrick Thomas by coaches and players. So when you look at all of the 1st round pass rushing busts over the years (Maybin, Gholston, Merriman, Wimbley, English, Graham.) Suggs,Ware, and Matthews are the three bench mark players when it comes to pass rushing and Von Miller is eclipsing all of their stats in the first two years. How can you say that he is not a dominant player? Clearly his peers think he is and the tape and the stats show it as well. I get being a homer and loving your own guys but honestly you cannot tell me that he is not ridiculously special and as elite as they come, especially for such a young player to show that type of dominance. It's like me saying JJ Watt sucks just because he isn't on my team, its complete crap.

#45 BigSombrero

BigSombrero

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

Well the NFC South is playing the AFC east next year. And the Broncos are in the AFC West. Carolina won't play the AFC West teams including the Broncos for 4 years barring a super bowl matchup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com