Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL 1st round mock

76 posts in this topic

Posted

We might not need a backfield, if we had Jarvis Jones. :)

Posted

This is quite possibly the worst mock draft ever made....

Posted

lol Im a State fan but Glennon isnt going in the 1st

Glennon is running a pro style/west coast offense with a fraction of the talent that Barkley and Smith have and is doing it extremely effectively. He also has the strongest arm in the class. Look...if Luck or RG3 were in this class then no..he's not the top QB. But I personally think that with this crop of QBs he is the best QB in the draft.

He is extremely accurate and probably throws it harder than anyone else in the class. If he was throwing to Marquise Lee, Robert Woods, or Tavon Austin...his numbers would be absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention how bad his offensive line sucks. At this point I don't see a QB going #1. I think it'll be a DL or OL but I could definitely see Glennon in the top 10.

Christian Ponder and Jake Locker went in the top 12 two years ago...IMO he is LIGHTYEARS ahead of where they were when they went to the league.

Posted

I am going to love to bump this come draft time.

hahahahaa. You sound so confident.

Maybe we're the one who cant wait to bump this back up for you come draft day.

Funny you.

Posted

hahahahaa. You sound so confident.

Maybe we're the one who cant wait to bump this back up for you come draft day.

Funny you.

Yeah, kind of like how I was excited to bump my mock with Bruce Irvin going in the 1st.

Posted

Yeah, kind of like how I was excited to bump my mock with Bruce Irvin going in the 1st.

Yea, theres a major huge difference of Irvin projected around (2nd-3rd) making it into the 1st, and Mike Glennon.

Posted

Yea, theres a major huge difference of Irvin projected around (2nd-3rd) making it into the 1st, and Mike Glennon.

At the time Irvin was projected for the 3rd-4th round. Glennon is projected in the 2nd-3rd round.

Posted

At the time Irvin was projected for the 3rd-4th round. Glennon is projected in the 2nd-3rd round.

I gurantee you in no hell does Glennon make it in the first rounds. Especially no.1 overall ahead of Barkley, Geno, Wilson, Or Jones

Posted

I gurantee you in no hell does Glennon make it in the first rounds. Especially no.1 overall ahead of Barkley, Geno, Wilson, Or Jones

I'd gladly take a bet.

Posted

Yeah they all go before Glennon.

Posted

Yeah they all go before Glennon.

I could see a scenario of Smith - Wilson - Glennon - Barkley - Bray, but Glennon still does not escape the first.

Posted

I could see a scenario of Smith - Wilson - Glennon - Barkley - Bray, but Glennon still does not escape the first.

Glennon over Barkley??? LOL