Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers are a One Man Show

89 posts in this topic

Posted

TheRed those trolls know no one else on our team is worth trolling. Panthers are basically Cam and backup singers. I wouldnt get too emotinally attached to anyone on this roster not named Cam.

I never once said "why are people talking about our QB so much", I said who else is worth discussing? Apparently no one, as Zod nor anyone else has answered that question.

Posted

This section pretty much only consists of numerous alts trolling one after the other. Anything for traffic I suppose.

even have one guy admitting he's someone that was banned using pretty much the same user name.

Posted

TheRed those trolls know no one else on our team is worth trolling. Panthers are basically Cam and backup singers. I wouldnt get too emotinally attached to anyone on this roster not named Cam.

I never once said "why are people talking about our QB so much", I said who else is worth discussing? Apparently no one, as Zod nor anyone else has answered that question.

jake was also the most talked about member of the team in the forums.

the QB usually is the face of the franchise...good or bad.

clausen and moore were the topics of most conversations when they were playing.

not that unusual.

Posted

I love the comic pages in the morning.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe take a look at the other dozens of threads over the first two pages to see whats worth discussing? I really am having a hard time trying to figure out your end game with this thread.

Yes, we talk about Cam a lot, but no more than when previous QBs played poorly. And?

Posted

jake was also the most talked about member of the team in the forums.

the QB usually is the face of the franchise...good or bad.

clausen and moore were the topics of most conversations when they were playing.

not that unusual.

None of those guys were all the tak though. We had other guys like Pep, Jenkins, Smitty, Double Trouble who got just as much if not more attention than those guys on the board. Now with Cam half those guys arent thought of. Cam has made our team a bunch of backup singers.

Posted

Bout time you came out the closet as a player fan and not a team fan

Page 3! One more W than the Camolina Panthers have!

1 person likes this

Posted

None of those guys were all the tak though. We had other guys like Pep, Jenkins, Smitty, Double Trouble who got just as much if not more attention than those guys on the board. Now with Cam half those guys arent thought of. Cam has made our team a bunch of backup singers.

disagree.

clausen got just as many threads and discussions going on about him. same with jake when things were bad.

the QB is always the main topic of discussion, esp. when the team is losing and the QB is part of the problem (whether it's his fault or not).

Posted

I get what KT is saying. Yes most quarterbacks are talked about, but unfortunately most of our fanbase just likes to tear ours down. If the whole team performs and executes well and our QB had a good game, it's crickets in here for the whole week. If the team struggles, it's time to get rid of Cam again.

Yesterday we had that abortion of a thread about selling tickets and not even watching Panther games, yet we wonder why we have so many idiotic fans and half witted losers patrolling this board just looking to cause a stir with people that actually have intelligent thoughts about the team.

1 person likes this

Posted

None of those guys were all the tak though.

were you here for the Delhomme years?

Posted

It pretty much boils down to this...

Cam Newton is sucking ass this year. KT knows it. KT is mad. So he creates a thread about Cam getting positive/negative threads made about him.

KT is fuging mad. A now he has started crying.

2 people like this

Posted

Panthers are a one phase team- Defense.

O sucks

ST sucks

2-8 sucks

2 people like this