Photo
- - - - -

It makes me sick to think of this

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#25 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

i expected the defense being much better. i expected top 15 with potential for top 10. i expected that the defense would have the turnaround the way the offense did last year....and people let me know how ridiculous an idea that was quite often.

what i didn't expect was the regression on offense, esp. to this extent.

I didn't really know what to expect with the D... I expected Beason to have a big impact (instead turns out its Keuchly) but the play of the D Line and esp Hardy and Johnson has been far beyond what I thought they were capable of.

I did not in any way expect to see the offense struggling so mightily... I continue to blame it on coaching and Chud changing from what was so successful last season.

#26 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

I don't disagree with that which why my OP was making the argument that if we just had the two games that we should have won dictated by what happened in the game we would be in a position to possibly sneak in the playoffs despite how poorly we have played.

I was conceding the DAL, SEA, and TB games even though it would be true that we could have won those games.

I am just saying I wish we could just have back the two games we should have won.

Same as last year. Had the Packers, Vikings and Saints (remember Rivera Timeout before the half??) against the wall and couldn't close. Seems like the bigger issue is the team doesn't yet have the culture that get's these wins. The staff needs to learn how to win these games.

#27 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

yippee, winning now proves nothing and accomplishes less