Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Cam donates 150k to three Charlotte schools(such a bad person)

62 posts in this topic

Cam Newton, thru his foundation, donates $150,000 to 3 Charlotte middle schools to improve student and raise health/fitness awareness.

https://twitter.com/josephperson

Scam.

Narcissist.

Selfish.

Me first.

Am I doing it right?

1 person likes this

guy has how many millions and only gave 180k?

greedy mofo.

;)

Clearly he is a me-first narcissist who has no interest in staying in Charlotte.

Good to see someone caring about middle schools.

When I was in middle school, nobody cared about you. You might as well have been stuffed into a dark closet until your 14th birthday.

This thread will be 1/8th size of the King Of Diamonds thread.

1 person likes this

• Topics

• Additionally, start preparing your spouses and significant others of your new move out date from your house.
    • I am starting a savings account specifically for this trip.
    • What separates this mock draft is that The Observer asked other team's newspaper insiders for their opinion. 1. Cleveland Browns The pick: Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett (Mary Kay Cabot, Cleveland Plain Dealer) Browns’ needs: Edge rusher, quarterback, safety. Insider knowledge: Cabot calls Garrett the best player who can make an immediate impact, “whereas the quarterbacks are going to take some time.” The Browns will continue to scout Mitch Trubisky, Deshaun Watson and DeShone Kizer, although Cabot believes Cleveland will be able to get one of those QBs when the Browns pick again at No. 12. People’s choice: Given Cleveland’s dark quarterback history, Browns fans seem fine the idea of taking Garrett with the No. 1 overall pick. 2. San Francisco 49ers The pick: Stanford DE Solomon Thomas (Eric Branch, San Francisco Chronicle) 49ers’ needs: Quarterback, wide receiver, edge rusher. Insider knowledge: As much as first-year coach Kyle Shanahan would like to get rolling with a franchise QB, Branch expects Shanahan to use Brian Hoyer as a place-holder until 2018, when the Niners can go after Kirk Cousins or choose from a deeper QB group. In the meantime, Branch sees new GM John Lynch going defense in his first draft by taking an elite pass-rusher from the Bay area. People’s choice: Some Niners’ fans seem infatuated with the prospect of taking a skilled-position player such as Fournette or Clemson WR Mike Williams.
      Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article140978693.html#storylink=cpy