Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam donates 150k to three Charlotte schools(such a bad person)

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

No surprise I remember I read an article where he said that if being a QB doesn't work out he would want to work with kids as a career, but ESPN would never publicize that, obviously? Either way good for him!

Posted · Report post

Now Cam is trying to act like Tebow off the field too.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Khaki Lackey' timestamp='1352835575' post='1998245']
Now Cam is trying to act like Tebow off the field too.
[/quote]
It said donating to kids, not slicing up their dicks.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

remember that halloween thread in 2011 where cam didn't show up or showed up late and everyone was convinced cam hates kids and would rather have been sitting in a stack of hundred dollar bills flexing in a mirror and watching highlights of his auburn days?

Posted · Report post

OK first off, I dont think anyone here (Huddle) that knows a damn thing worht knowing, dislikes Cam as a person. If they do, their just dumb. How can you hate someone that you dont even know except watching him play football. Cam has done this sort of thing since day one. not to mention its what almost every big name player does. Hell SS gave $100K to the victims of the Batman shooting.

Oh as I have alwyas said, never listen to the new regarding anything thing. Its always done on a slant to boost rating and is never about the frigging truth anymore.

Good for Cam... Oh and as far as only $180K dued realy, do you understand how much taxes these guys pay on their saleries? And he not make as much as you seem to think. I think Clausen is making about the same. What did Cam get like $20M over 4 years? And that does not take into count his agents10 - 20 % Cut.

Posted · Report post

I hope he didn't do any celebrations!

Posted · Report post

Thanks Cam.

Posted · Report post

Given my experience with the US education system, I'd feel like I was wasting my money if I donated it to a school. The problems are much deeper than a lack of funding. More like a lack of everything else.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I seriously want to beat up kids at my sons school that are wearing Steeler gear. Is that wrong?

Posted · Report post

Wow I am not surprised.
Great man we have here in Charlotte.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't see how anyone can be down on this kid. He broke manning's record last year, he's going towards 4000 yards again this year. He's said a few off the cuff things during some press conferences.... So what? Who can blame him? He's 22 y/o and the face of a franchise in chaos. Imagine if he came into a situation with veteran leadership, great receivers, great O-Line, great coaching, good GM's. I have no doubt he would be tearing it up.

Posted · Report post

just curious....has he gone and washed the feet of the poor with smitty and the other players that have gone with him?

probably should be something everyone of them should do.