Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers to sign Jeremy Bridges

80 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Over under 3 games before he waves a pistol in a parking lot?

I'm not sure how I missed this interesting part of the Bridges/gun/stripper incident...

Jeremy Bridges gets convicted of assault for pointing a gun at a stripper ("entertainer") who was arguing with one of his buddies. Bridges didn't want his pal talking to her, in part because, as she testified in court: "I don't even date men."

Then the entertainter's uncle takes the stand wearing a sleeveless black dress and high-heeled shoes -- looking like Tina Turner but sounding like Ike -- followed by her pregnant ex-girlfriend.

http://www.aolnews.com/2007/11/28/man-in-dress-tesifies-against-jeremy-bridges/

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure how I missed this interesting part of the Bridges/gun/stripper incident...

http://www.aolnews.c...jeremy-bridges/

sounds like a party.

Posted · Report post

Put him at RT and move Bell back inside.

(I'd be okay with him at RG though)

Posted · Report post

The bigger question is....if he starts...is it at RG or RT? Because bell got benched against Denver....his only real bad game of the year

Posted · Report post

Put him at RT and move Bell back inside.

(I'd be okay with him at RG though)

i'd rather bridges be RG just because i don't want bell going back to RG.

Posted · Report post

¿Soup or bowl?

Posted · Report post

i'd rather bridges be RG just because i don't want bell going back to RG.

I'm on the flipside there.

I know when Bridges first came aboard, he was at right tackle. Don't remember for certain if he spent any time at guard during his last stint with us or not. Have a vague sense that he did, but I'd have to look it up.

Posted · Report post

Wasn't the Cardinals one of the worst offensive line's when he was playing on their squad...I mean I know its a team sport especially among the O-Line but ughhhhhh :startle:

Posted · Report post

I'm on the flipside there.

I know when Bridges first came aboard, he was at right tackle. Don't remember for certain if he spent any time at guard during his last stint with us or not. Have a vague sense that he did, but I'd have to look it up.

bridges filled in for otah in '06 for most of the season and played most of the '07 at RG and even filled in for wahle a game or two that season. i think the line was better when he was at OG.

regardless, i think he's comfortable doing either RT or RG, bell, though....pretty much has just been at RT.

maybe if this was offseason i'd feel better about taking bell out of his more comfortable environment but midseason...ehh...

Posted · Report post

Wasn't the Cardinals one of the worst offensive line's when he was playing on their squad...I mean I know its a team sport especially among the O-Line but ughhhhhh :startle:

He didn't actually play a game for them this year, he was put on IR in the preseason due to torn thumb ligaments.

Posted · Report post

I was the first to call this as soon as he was cut. Can't believe it's actually going to happen. It's sad that he'll instantly be better than any other option at RG.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments