Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fastest Panthers According to LaFell

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah if the fastest guy on your team is 6'3 220 he needs to play. I never saw a problem with Gettis' hands either. The guy had 500 yards receiving with JIMMY FREAKIN CLAUSEN and Matt Moore as his QBs. Rivera needs to go...just another reason on a very long list.

Rivera does not know the Mr Miyagi techique to heal broken legs... Or was Gettis healed all season? He has been out for 100% or Riveras tenure I kinda understand slowly bringing him back.

Posted

RR said on the radio yesterday he'd like for Gettis to get back on the field.

sometimes (I know this is hard for some of you to understand) it is up to the player to perform in practice and in the classroom.

Posted

Armanti caught everything thrown close enough to him Sunday. Have no faith in Murphy.

Thought the subject was Gettis. You rather have a pissing contest instead I see.

lmao

Posted

Armanti had a pass bounce of his div 2 QB hands into the secondary...he lacks any one skill that merits a pick in the 3rd round.

He is Small, Avg Speed, lacks total position awareness...not his fault..but damn! That draft pick was bad from the first seconds after the announcement during the draft..but this has been discussed a lil bit.

Posted

Gettis has insane top end speed, we need to get that guy involved. We are lacking true big play threat... Smitty is still a top notch receiver but hes not much of a burner these days. Lafell is a possession guy who I'd like to see working the slot. Murph hasn't shown much if anything. Armanti Edwards is, well , Armanti Edwards..

Gettis and Joe Adams need to start getting on the field... whats the worst that could happen, they ruin our season?.... oh wait

Posted

I always start him over Martin and Naki lol

Yep, same here. He gets the starting nod in Madden and has descent tackling (better than Martin).

1 person likes this

Posted

Your fastest ST player needs to be a gunner.....I don't care for Rivera's excuses as to why he hasn't had Colin at gunner.

Posted

Don't know why we haven't tried Jones at safety or receiver at this point in the season...

Posted

Don't know why we haven't tried Jones at safety or receiver at this point in the season...

Martin has played well....Rivera is just too stubborn to bench his "improvement".

Jones is our best ST player and fastest....yet he isn't allowed to play to his strengths. Rivera and company are dumb.

Posted

I don't know what Gettis did to piss off Rivera, but he seemed hell bent on keeping him out of the game Sunday.

Speaking of pissing off Rivera.....what exactly did Joe Adams do? Seems pretty harsh what happened to the poor rookie...he made a few mistakes, like the majority of he team this year...he is fast too...play that man

Posted

Yeah! Because we all know that the most important quality of a receiver is speed! HERP!

Posted

Armanti had a pass bounce of his div 2 QB hands into the secondary...he lacks any one skill that merits a pick in the 3rd round.

He is Small, Avg Speed, lacks total position awareness...not his fault..but damn! That draft pick was bad from the first seconds after the announcement during the draft..but this has been discussed a lil bit.

It wasn't a good pass. It was high. Could have been caught possibly, but it didn't hit him in the hands either.

#Cam'spooraccuracy