Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lockplz

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Great win for my guys, Mase and Curry played great. Kelly was a monster on the defensive end and Suliamon showed up and knocked down some big shots in the second half. I thought it was classless to talk about flopping and then act like you didn't remember saying at the press conference afterward but I guess no one has ever accused Cal of being a classy individual. Poythress is a beast, we didn't have anyone on the team that could matchup with him except for maybe Mase but he had to guard Noel. I expect it would have been a different game if MP3 could have played and we would have matched up better. Great win though even if it just November.

Posted

Bunch of soft bitches who just fall down at the mere idea of contact, it's a joke.

Posted

1. Glad Cal said that. He kind of backed off afterward but he got people talking about it. It needs to be removed from the game because you have idiots who slide over in front of a penetrator and fall down. Refs aren't athletic enough to see who was set and who wasn't so it's totally arbitrary as to how they'll call it, and at this point they usually give it to Duke the same way umps gave Maddox the outside strike. They need to amend the rule.

2. UK played that game without their only true point guard. Polson did great against Maryland but I don't even know if he would start at Eastern Kentucky. Point guard is our Achilles Heel this year. Gonna keep us from making the Final Four, I'm afraid. We'll be top five at the end of the year though, because we have three really good players in Noel, Poythress and Goodwin.

3. Duke always seems to get up for these games, then play like crap against the Lehighs of the world. We'll see if they are different this year. Would love to see Plumlee go against that seven footer at Maryland.

Posted

Stop charging, haters gonna hate.

Posted

1. Glad Cal said that. He kind of backed off afterward but he got people talking about it. It needs to be removed from the game because you have idiots who slide over in front of a penetrator and fall down. Refs aren't athletic enough to see who was set and who wasn't so it's totally arbitrary as to how they'll call it, and at this point they usually give it to Duke the same way umps gave Maddox the outside strike. They need to amend the rule.

2. UK played that game without their only true point guard. Polson did great against Maryland but I don't even know if he would start at Eastern Kentucky. Point guard is our Achilles Heel this year. Gonna keep us from making the Final Four, I'm afraid. We'll be top five at the end of the year though, because we have three really good players in Noel, Poythress and Goodwin.

3. Duke always seems to get up for these games, then play like crap against the Lehighs of the world. We'll see if they are different this year. Would love to see Plumlee go against that seven footer at Maryland.

Len should be improved but last season he didn't show much. In the 1st meeting he had 2 blocks and two points. while the Plumlees combined for 30 pts and 16 rebounds

In their 2nd meeting Len had 4 points and 7 rebounds while the Plumlees combined for 29 points and 32 rebounds.

Posted

Bunch of soft bitches who just fall down at the mere idea of contact, it's a joke.

You say soft, I say smart. Duke rarely out athlete's a team. Hell even Lehigh was a more athletic team then Duke last year. So you do things WITHIN the rules to even the playing field. There is nothing illegal about the way they play defense. Until there is you can either A) suck my dick, or B) continue to whine. Either way it makes you look like a bitch. Speaking in generalities (sp) of course, not calling you yourself out.

Posted

It's a shitty rule. Do you like watching soccer?

Posted

You say soft, I say smart. Duke rarely out athlete's a team. Hell even Lehigh was a more athletic team then Duke last year. So you do things WITHIN the rules to even the playing field. There is nothing illegal about the way they play defense. Until there is you can either A) suck my dick, or B) continue to whine. Either way it makes you look like a bitch. Speaking in generalities (sp) of course, not calling you yourself out.

Hahahaha this fuging idiot ^

Posted

">

Posted

Hahahaha this fuging idiot ^

haters gonna hate. GO DEVILS!!!

Posted

Does Noel look under control? No, a charge is a control foul and when you are out of control you are going to be charged with the foul. Stop the bitching selling the contact happens with every team.

post-972-0-04966800-1353000210_thumb.jpg

Posted

Calipari is clueless. Plenty Duke players are in the NBA and they take charges there as well. Calipari isn't entirely unfamiliar with the NBA. He was a poor 72-112 as a coach for the Nets and is mostly remembered for calling a reporter a 'fuging mexican idiot'.

Stay classy.