I'd rather have duke win because FUKK KENTUCKY

#5 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

Duke wins. A good early season win for Duke but I'd rather see them beat Kentucky in March. Mason Plumlee and Seth Curry just might be tough enough to lead Duke to a great year.

#6 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,115 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

state will probably fall to number 7 now.

#7 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

Duke is deep. As deep as i've seen them in quite a while.

Plumlee had a very good night. Could have been a great night if he could have stayed out of foul trouble.
Curry is as good as ever even with a bad shin.

Murphy must be in the doghouse or something. Was hoping to see him on the floor a lot this year.

Also R Sulaimon had a nice game. He missed a ton of shots early but responded well in the 2nd half finishing with 10 pts 5 Asst and 6 rebounds. If fact he lead the team in rebounds which imo isn't a good sign. Good for him, bad for the team.

#8 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

state will probably fall to number 7 now.

uk should drop below six I would think

#9 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

As much as I don't like Duke, I hate UK even more.

#10 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:17 AM

Espn called this an "upset" and I guess according to the rankings it technically is, but you've got experienced upperclassmen vs freshmen in their second game.

Oh yeah, and it's November 13.

#11 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

Duke may have won last night, but Coach k will be the 1st to tell you he wouldn't want to have to face these Cats in march. Great win for duke I won't deny that. But still smell that repeat coming!!

#12 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

Coach cheatapari calling anyone out is straight insane...... Umm ya go fug yaself bro. K should have dropped your bitch ass after the game! CHEATER, proven cheater.

#13 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

Great win for my guys, Mase and Curry played great. Kelly was a monster on the defensive end and Suliamon showed up and knocked down some big shots in the second half. I thought it was classless to talk about flopping and then act like you didn't remember saying at the press conference afterward but I guess no one has ever accused Cal of being a classy individual. Poythress is a beast, we didn't have anyone on the team that could matchup with him except for maybe Mase but he had to guard Noel. I expect it would have been a different game if MP3 could have played and we would have matched up better. Great win though even if it just November.

#14 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,413 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Bunch of soft bitches who just fall down at the mere idea of contact, it's a joke.

#15 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

1. Glad Cal said that. He kind of backed off afterward but he got people talking about it. It needs to be removed from the game because you have idiots who slide over in front of a penetrator and fall down. Refs aren't athletic enough to see who was set and who wasn't so it's totally arbitrary as to how they'll call it, and at this point they usually give it to Duke the same way umps gave Maddox the outside strike. They need to amend the rule.

2. UK played that game without their only true point guard. Polson did great against Maryland but I don't even know if he would start at Eastern Kentucky. Point guard is our Achilles Heel this year. Gonna keep us from making the Final Four, I'm afraid. We'll be top five at the end of the year though, because we have three really good players in Noel, Poythress and Goodwin.

3. Duke always seems to get up for these games, then play like crap against the Lehighs of the world. We'll see if they are different this year. Would love to see Plumlee go against that seven footer at Maryland.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.