#31 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,005 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

Then we're 3-7 headin up the Philly.... And I will get to talk a little smack to the Bucs fans I know... We drop 2 spots further from the top draft pic... We get a little further from devastatingly dismal to just dismal...

#32 Panths

Panths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

Look a Buc's fan that's more intelligent than half this board. I appreciate when other fans come to the huddle with actual substance.

#33 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,562 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

Oh you guys will beat us, we are in the same position now as you guys were last year. A team just going through the motions, in shambles and quit on our HC. We are coming off a demoralizing loss and are standing at 2-7, yu guys are going to be playing lights out for a wild card. Im stunned Vegas has the Bucs as just 2 point favorites, im taking that bet all day.

can you please show me where and when this team has quit on out HC.

#34 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

I don't think anyone has quit here any worse than the Bucs did on Raheem Morris. I just don't think that's possible. We had 100% quit rate.

#35 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

Bucs roll into town dead last in NFL pass defense

... the Panthers couldn't show up again on their schedule at a more convenient time. We will be sure and help their pass D gain a little confidence for the final stretch.

#36 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

Bucs roll into town dead last in NFL pass defense

... the Panthers couldn't show up again on their schedule at a more convenient time. We will be sure and help their pass D gain a little confidence for the final stretch.

I just put 10 guys in the box and let Ronde figure out the pass defense.

#37 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

I just put 10 guys in the box and let Ronde figure out the pass defense.

You don't do shit. You sit at home all day on a internet message board pretending to be the Buc's lame ass head coach.

Your parents must be so proud.

#38 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,309 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

Yeah I was a bit taken back by those odds but the fact is, it's a divisional game. You beat the Saints who aren't playing bad at all right now. You almost beat the Falcons who I figure are a bit over rated but a really good team still. Every divisional NFC south game played so far has been really close and came down to the final drive except your game vs the saints so it's not insane to expect a close one.

But the good news is, a new coach and new GM can do wonders for a team. Even though Lafell shows flashes, I'm not a big fan of his and I don't think he's a legit #2. Hopefully for you guys Smitty has a little gas in the tank left and the new FO might give him a little help on the field receiver wise. Olsen can't Block for crap but he's excellent in the passing game. Not sure what the issue is with your run game. I have to assume it's the o line since I can't believe two dominant backs just decided to fall off the map in the same year suddenly.

Cam needs time and he also needs a coach that knows how to not only utilize him properly, but also teach him how to play the position NFL wise. I don't think the current staff has a clue in that area and no QB is completely NFL ready when entering the league. Luckily for us we grabbed Sullivan as our OC and he was Eli's QB coach in NY. He's really helped Freeman and he looks like a whole new QB.

Defensively I would say your front seven has talent but play inconsistently for some reason. Sometimes the pass rush looks beastly and some games it's not there. Same with the run d. Pass d wise, Josh Norman looks legit and Munnerlyn is solid enough but for Christ sakes, sit Nakamura. Better yet cut him and get him as far away from BoA as possible. He looks like a clown out there 40 yards off the line of scrimmage stumbling around trying his best to impersonate a real NFL safety. No excuse for him being on the field I don't care what else he does. He can't cover at all and needs to go.

You ever thought about being a Panthers fan? Haha, anyways, good posting dude... here's to a competitive game on both sides, but I hope we kill you guys seeing as this is the one game I have tickets to this season.

#39 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

You don't do shit. You sit at home all day on a internet message board pretending to be the Buc's lame ass head coach.

Your parents must be so proud.

I don't know what this guy is talking about. Obviously I am the Buccaneer's lame head coach.

#40 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Yeah I was a bit taken back by those odds but the fact is, it's a divisional game. You beat the Saints who aren't playing bad at all right now. You almost beat the Falcons who I figure are a bit over rated but a really good team still. Every divisional NFC south game played so far has been really close and came down to the final drive except your game vs the saints so it's not insane to expect a close one.

But the good news is, a new coach and new GM can do wonders for a team. Even though Lafell shows flashes, I'm not a big fan of his and I don't think he's a legit #2. Hopefully for you guys Smitty has a little gas in the tank left and the new FO might give him a little help on the field receiver wise. Olsen can't Block for crap but he's excellent in the passing game. Not sure what the issue is with your run game. I have to assume it's the o line since I can't believe two dominant backs just decided to fall off the map in the same year suddenly.

Cam needs time and he also needs a coach that knows how to not only utilize him properly, but also teach him how to play the position NFL wise. I don't think the current staff has a clue in that area and no QB is completely NFL ready when entering the league. Luckily for us we grabbed Sullivan as our OC and he was Eli's QB coach in NY. He's really helped Freeman and he looks like a whole new QB.

Defensively I would say your front seven has talent but play inconsistently for some reason. Sometimes the pass rush looks beastly and some games it's not there. Same with the run d. Pass d wise, Josh Norman looks legit and Munnerlyn is solid enough but for Christ sakes, sit Nakamura. Better yet cut him and get him as far away from BoA as possible. He looks like a clown out there 40 yards off the line of scrimmage stumbling around trying his best to impersonate a real NFL safety. No excuse for him being on the field I don't care what else he does. He can't cover at all and needs to go.

nice post man. serious talk and right on point imo.

Poor Cam came into a shitstorm of epic magnitudes and is trying his best to grow up in it.

#41 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,821 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

we have never lost a game because we threw too much.

we have never lost a game because we ran too little.

we have never won a game because we threw less than 35 times.

we have never won a game because we ran 25+ times.

the number of times we throw or run has nothing to do with a win or a loss.

throw those stats out the window in this discussion because it's meaningless.

#42 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

I guess this means that this is the week where we really try to establish the run.

#43 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

Its all beside the point now. For carolina the games are nothing more than coaches trying to outrun the grim reaper and the Big cat making a promo while hoping the muttering unhappy fans dont revolt when he tries to raise ticket prices for stadium improvements.

Remember when the gameday talks used to be football and the playoffs not firings and "maybe in a few years?"

#44 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,360 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Stop it with the veiled race baiting.

Doesn't seem to me that he's race baiting, besides it seems he's the only one called out for that.

#45 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Doesn't seem to me that he's race baiting, besides it seems he's the only one called out for that.

This is why you are not a mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.