Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

they seem hostile

#17 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,834 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

They just saw Romney, a rival alien who lacks emotion.

#18 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

they seem hostile

they've been studying the real world for the last 20 years... learning how to interact with humans.

#19 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

mind = blown

and lol @ the "believe what the govt tells you" remark. Its like its right out of a looney UFO convention.

You cant be serious with these comments. Do you honestly think that if the government had knowledge and proof on the existance of ET's that they would actually disclose that information to the public? Hell no. It would cause mass hysteria. Historically, the masses have not been psychologically ready to take on this reality. It would shatter the paradigm of perception for billions on this planet. The human psyche is extremely fragile.

#20 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,993 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

What if we're the aliens and forgot?

Holy smokes!

#21 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

#22 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,307 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

i drew a crayon masterpiece with this exact title when i was seven

#23 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

You cant be serious with these comments. Do you honestly think that if the government had knowledge and proof on the existance of ET's that they would actually disclose that information to the public? Hell no. It would cause mass hysteria. Historically, the masses have not been psychologically ready to take on this reality. It would shatter the paradigm of perception for billions on this planet. The human psyche is extremely fragile.

I think that hue-mans would actually adapt very well to such information since most of us believe we are not the only beings in the universe already.

The mass hysteria sounds like something they'd claim in order to keep their "relationships" secret because "you can't handle the truth". We know that it's hogwash.

We as a planet need to take off the blinders and training wheels and stop hanging with Fred, Barney and Dino (Flintstones)and take our rightful place among George, Elroy and Astro(Jetsons).

#24 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

I think that hue-mans would actually adapt very well to such information since most of us believe we are not the only beings in the universe already.

The mass hysteria sounds like something they'd claim in order to keep their "relationships" secret because "you can't handle the truth". We know that it's hogwash.

We as a planet need to take off the blinders and training wheels and stop hanging with Fred, Barney and Dino (Flintstones)and take our rightful place among George, Elroy and Astro(Jetsons).

yea, i actually think human beings are extremely resilient... especially mentally. There'd be a few weeks of WTF!?! as people re-calibrated their beliefs but then people would just shrug their shoulders and go about their daily lives...

#25 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Completely agreed. Notice I said "historically," haha. If there's any time period where people would be ready for this sort of thing it would be now. However that's not to say there still wont be a few stragglers needing to catch up :)

#26 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

yea, i actually think human beings are extremely resilient... especially mentally. There'd be a few weeks of WTF!?! as people re-calibrated their beliefs but then people would just shrug their shoulders and go about their daily lives...

Overall I'd agree with that...and am counting on that being the case, haha.

#27 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

How come they don't show the aliens that look like us?

Can't find em.

#28 YourManInAmsterdam

YourManInAmsterdam

Might Be Drunk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, Netherlands

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

I think you miss the point he's trying to make.

The point is that according to believers, if one doesn't buy the highly dubious evidence presented for the existence of ET visitors to Earth (among other fringe speculations), that person is immediately branded a sheep blinded by government propagandists.

Which is just silly.

Because my lack of belief on the subject has nothing to do with 'what the government tells me' and everything to do with a lack of credible, observable, scientifically repeatable evidence. Instead, it's based entirely on hearsay and pseudoscience.

#29 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

I think you miss the point he's trying to make.

The point is that according to believers, if one doesn't buy the highly dubious evidence presented for the existence of ET visitors to Earth (among other fringe speculations), that person is immediately branded a sheep blinded by government propagandists.

Which is just silly.

Because my lack of belief on the subject has nothing to do with 'what the government tells me' and everything to do with a lack of credible, observable, scientifically repeatable evidence. Instead, it's based entirely on hearsay and pseudoscience.

Is it actually silly though? Let's take a look at the reality of the situation: ET's have been visiting this planet for centuries now. Our government has been making deals with them (that we know of) since at least the 50's. At the same time, the government intentionally downplays their existance in order to decieve the public. I don't know if I would go as far as to call someone a "sheeple" who falls victim to the fraudulent reality the establishment has presented regarding all this...but they have been tricked regardless.

However, if one is extremely adamant about ETs not being real, resorting to and blinded by gov't speaking points, failing to do their own extensive research into the subject...then i guess that person would then be a sheeple, haha.

#30 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Yeah... Sorry, but when I think abut the fact that the aliens would come from a planet that orbits a different star, said planet would would almost certainly have different gravity, different composition of elements, different path to life... I can see no reason what so ever that they would be humanoid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.