#31 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

Yeah... Sorry, but when I think abut the fact that the aliens would come from a planet that orbits a different star, said planet would would almost certainly have different gravity, different composition of elements, different path to life... I can see no reason what so ever that they would be humanoid.

Most of the ET's out there are of the humanoid kind...which is why we are how we are. Our genetic makeup did not originate on earth...there are thousands of other humanoid races out there all throughout the universe. And who's to say that they would all be 3rd-dimensional beings? A lot of the ET phenomena falls under the extra-dimensional category. When dealing with 4th, 5th, 6th dimensional beings and up, they fall under a very different "physical" existence...or lack there of, I should say, haha. Being that these beings are pretty much pure energy and consciousness, they can withstand any environment they subject themselves to, since they operate outside the rules of matter and gravity that we find here on earth.

#32 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,773 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

Here is a report straight from the horse's mouth. This is Daniel explaining the how and why behind Extra-Terrestrial and Extra-Dimensional entites...for those of you that are interested: http://americankabuk...trial.html#more

#33 YourManInAmsterdam

YourManInAmsterdam

Might Be Drunk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, Netherlands

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

Is it actually silly though? Let's take a look at the reality of the situation: ET's have been visiting this planet for centuries now. Our government has been making deals with them (that we know of) since at least the 50's. At the same time, the government intentionally downplays their existance in order to decieve the public....

Again, I've yet to see any truly convincing evidence of this. You believe this in spite of the lack of concrete evidence.

And that's okay. It's not any different than those who believe in the existence of Yaweh, Allah, Zues, Jupiter, or Ra.

Just don't insult others who expect empirical data.

#34 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,773 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

Again, I've yet to see any truly convincing evidence of this. You believe this in spite of the lack of concrete evidence.

And that's okay. It's not any different than those who believe in the existence of Yaweh, Allah, Zues, Jupiter, or Ra.

Just don't insult others who expect empirical data.

Well yea...I believe it because its based on truth. Just because you're not privy to these realities, nor have you done the research on them, doesnt mean theyre not real...even though youve omitted them from your reality. The gov't documentation; insider testimonial; live footage; and face to face interaction regarding ET's/ED's is so completely extensive and synchronistic to deny. I'm surprised this debate still takes place...well I guess i'm not really...I just figured this sort of thing would be kinda obvious to everyone by now, haha. I'd go as far as to say that it's absolutely impossible for this not to be true. You gotta do the research dude. Hell, you can even meet them yourself if you know how.

#35 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Most of the ET's out there are of the humanoid kind...which is why we are how we are. Our genetic makeup did not originate on earth...there are thousands of other humanoid races out there all throughout the universe. And who's to say that they would all be 3rd-dimensional beings? A lot of the ET phenomena falls under the extra-dimensional category. When dealing with 4th, 5th, 6th dimensional beings and up, they fall under a very different "physical" existance...or lack there of, I should say, haha. Being that these beings are pretty much pure energy and conciousness, they can withstand any environment they subject themslves to, since they operate outside of the rules of matter and gravity that we find here on earth.

Why would they be humanoid?

#36 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,867 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Well yea...I believe it because its based on truth. Just because you're not privy to these realities, nor have you done the research on them, doesnt mean theyre not real...even though youve omitted them from your reality. The gov't documentation; insider testimonial; live footage; and face to face interaction regarding ET's/ED's is so completely extensive and synchronistic to deny. I'm surprised this debate still takes place...well I guess i'm not really...I just figured this sort of thing would be very obvious to everyone by now, haha. I'd go as far as to say that it's absolutely impossible for this not to be true. You gotta do the research dude. Hell, you can even meet them yourself if you know how.

So basically a mix of the movies contact & dark city

#37 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,773 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

So basically a mix of the movies contact & dark city

Haha contact yes...not sure about dark city though...its been forever since i've seen that movie. All I remember about it is everyone being stuck in a time loop that replays over and over again for all eternity.

#38 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,773 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

Why would they be humanoid?

Beats me...ask the universe, haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.