#1 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Some of you might remember, but I made a Panthers Black Ops emblem a few years ago found here:

http://www.carolinah...ack-ops-emblem/

Well the new Black Ops came out and I found out I had even more layers to work with. The following is my best attempt at the panther's logo. I kind of did a Hybrid between the old one and the new one, might not be perfect, but I like the way it came out:

Posted Image

*UPDATED*
Posted Image
Just thought I'd share because everything else about the team just seems really depressing.

#2 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,681 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Good job man, I haven't messed around with the emblem much yet because I didn't check if all of it was unlocked yet, although it appeared to be.

Other than freezing occasionally, the game is absolutely awesome. Much more addictive and enjoyable than MW3, which was a huge disappointment. I never thought I'd end up favoring Treyarch over IW.

#3 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

tell me how to make it

#4 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

I preordered it last night just to get the nuketown map lol, but damn nice I wish there was a way users could share and download other's emblems

#5 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,740 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Awesome!

#6 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,699 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

You should put up steps so we all can rock this while playing....

#7 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,831 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:26 AM

Good job man, I haven't messed around with the emblem much yet because I didn't check if all of it was unlocked yet, although it appeared to be.

Other than freezing occasionally, the game is absolutely awesome. Much more addictive and enjoyable than MW3, which was a huge disappointment. I never thought I'd end up favoring Treyarch over IW.

Treyarch won me over with Black Ops 1. I hated World at War, so I was expecting BO to suck pretty hard but that blew me away. I ended up trading in MW2 and MW3 and went back to playing BO until BO2 came out.

Back to the topic at hand...DO WANT.

#8 Panths

Panths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

How is multiplayer compared to MW3?

#9 mjligon

mjligon

REAL TALK ----->

• HUDDLER
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

Halo 4 has been getting serious time on my Xbox. I was hesitant to buy BO2 in fear that it would be just like MW3 with little change...

#10 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,831 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

It's way better. They completely changed the whole perks/attachment system. You basically have 10 options to how you want to roll in the match. You could choose to have 6 perks at once, but you'd have to give up attachments like grenades or gun attachments. You can get some real cool combinations.

I think the biggest thing for me is the maps. If the maps suck, nothing else matters. The maps in BO2 are intuitive. There are your choke points where lots of close fights go down and spots for snipers throughout the maps. I feel like they modeled these maps closely after the original BO, which is a great idea.

#11 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

How is multiplayer compared to MW3?

different.

you don't earn kill streaks by just kills added up.

you get them by points....so they force you to play the objectives.

#12 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,073 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

I'm looking for a good multiplayer game for me and my brother to play. Can you play BO2 with separate bots, so we can play against each other without it being 1 vs 1, or do you have to play with random rubes on the internet as well?

#13 Panths

Panths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

different.

you don't earn kill streaks by just kills added up.

you get them by points....so they force you to play the objectives.

That sounds awesome. I think I might like that better.

#14 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

I'm looking for a good multiplayer game for me and my brother to play. Can you play BO2 with separate bots, so we can play against each other without it being 1 vs 1, or do you have to play with random rubes on the internet as well?

Both Halo and BO2 have co-op options but havnt played them cause im an online junky. Ive bought both and have played both enough to say imo, Halo is the more entertaining of the two as far as multiplayer online. They did a great job revamping the sound and video quality of the game.

#15 SteveSmithTD89

SteveSmithTD89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

I honestly can say I'm not in love with this game. The multiplayer is the primary reason. The spawning system is still completely broken and there is still lots of lag and hit marker issues.

I cant tell you the number of times I have spawned in an enemies line of fire. Its borderline infuriating. Between that and opponents spawning behind you within shooting distance its rough. Like I said the other big problem is the hit markers. Always have always will be a problem. You aim down your sights and start shooting. It takes a good 5-6 rounds before the hits register. There is nothing that will drive you crazier than getting the first shot on a guy only to be dropped in what appears to be 2 shots.

Oh and in before "you just suck at the game" I have had a K/D around 2.6-2.8 and ranked in the top 15,000 in score per miniute in every COD since MW2. The fact that my K/D sits around 1.6 right now after going on a decent streak last night leaves me scratching my head. I really hope an update comes out soon (which Im sure it will) that can fix these issues. I want to love this game. I really do. Love the maps, love the loadout system but for me right now its almost unplayable.

Back on topic. LOVE the emblem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.