Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cracka McNasty

Black Ops 2 Panther Emblem

63 posts in this topic

You're joking right?

Im guessing your a cod fanboy right? i basically said i liked BOTH games derp dee derp. I'm not trying to get in a debate with the two idiot fan bases because all i care about is enjoying myself and getting $60 worth of fun. Your opinion is not the basis of everyone elses but IMO thats me as in I not the whole entire world, feels that halo 4 is better then black ops 2. did i mention thats my opinion and not everyone elses?

fuging people and these two games i swear to motherfuger god.......CHRIST!!!

black ops 2? LOL what a waste of a game

Waste of a game? sir, have you seen my emblem? that itself made it worth it.

2 people like this

Im guessing your a cod fanboy right? i basically said i liked BOTH games derp dee derp. I'm not trying to get in a debate with the two idiot fan bases because all i care about is enjoying myself and getting $60 worth of fun. Your opinion is not the basis of everyone elses but IMO thats me as in I not the whole entire world, feels that halo 4 is better then black ops 2. did i mention thats my opinion and not everyone elses?

fuging people and these two games i swear to motherfuger god.......CHRIST!!!

You're seriously angry?

Came across this thread searching Google, and figured I'd share the emblem I made.

post-13619-0-58213600-1353465638_thumb.j

1 person likes this

i guess im finally gonna buy a ps3 friday... along with black ops.. prepare for an ass kicking (give me a couple weeks lol)

anyone using the eagle eye converter or and of the other kb+m setups?

CAN WE GET A MOTHER fuging TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE THE EMBLEM

:) :)

Thanks!

Tried to do a panthers logo.

Failed to do a panthers logo.

Yours is pretty damn good...

Here's my version (bad pics, sorry)

197304D8-3275-423C-BE69-D8AAF8B478CE-1496-0000008218F92E95.jpg

380A03F2-5320-4BA8-8A6F-A8155B835B0A-1496-000000821341EB6B.jpg

1 person likes this

Might as well throw mine in there as well. Not quite finished with it I don't think and I would love to hit level 54 and get access to the numbers to add a player's numbers in there somewhere.

2n9we9f.jpg

1 person likes this

• Topics

• At first I didn't like the guy but he put his money where his mouth is. Gave a ton to Charity and really backed up his talk of trying to makechange. If he continues on his charitable ways thru out his NFL career I hope he stays in the NFL for years to come.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Seriously, I think the man bun was born in Seattle.  Ain't nothing gritty about that.
    • Here it be...    http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2017/05/26/carolina-panthers-roster/   TLDR Version....   OFFENSE (25) Quarterbacks (3)  – Cam Newton, Derek Anderson, Joe Webb. E Running backs (3) – Jonathan Stewart, Christian McCaffrey, Fozzy Whitaker.  Fullback (1) Darrell Young. Offensive line (10) Matt Kalil, Andrew Norwell, Ryan Kalil, Trai Turner, Daryl Williams, Taylor Moton, Chris Scott, Tyler Larson, Amini Silatolu, Michael Oher.   Wide Receivers (5) Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Curtis Samuel, Russell Shepard, Charles Johnson.   Tight Ends (3) Greg Olsen, Ed Dickson, Scott Simonson.    DEFENSE (25) Defensive line (9) Charles Johnson, Kawann Short, Star Lotulelei, Julius Peppers, Vernon Butler, Mario Addison, Daeshon Hall, Kyle Love, Wes Horton.  Linebackers (7) Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly, Shaq Thompson, David Mayo, Jeremy Cash, Ben Jacobs, Ben Boulware.  Corners (5) James Bradberry, Daryl Worley, Captain Munnerlyn, Corn Elder, Teddy Williams.  Safeties (4) Kurt Coleman, Mike Adams, Dean Marlowe, Colin Jones.   SPECIAL TEAMS ( 3) Graham Gano, Andy Lee, JJ Jansen     Thoughts?