Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gutter Guard/ LeafGuard for the house

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to say ours was 1600, 2 story house

Posted

I want to say ours was 1600, 2 story house

I gave Gutter Helmet your name as the person who recommended them to me. You might be getting a free tune up.

Posted

people up in here have too much disposable money...paying someone to build a shed, paying someone to install gutter guards and someone to clean the gutters?

the shed is a maybe because I know that if Zod is too busy to post pictures of Kara, he's too busy to build a shed...but the gutters and stuff...man...that's quick easy work

1 person likes this

Posted

I gave Gutter Helmet your name as the person who recommended them to me. You might be getting a free tune up.

word thanks

Posted

but the gutters and stuff...man...that's quick easy work

not on a two story house with a deck and gazeebo to get around. I am not out to break my neck over some leaves.

Posted

nor would we want you to...and don't get me wrong...there's plenty of things I would sooner pay to get done as well...gutters just don't fall onto that list...but we all have our tolerances!

Posted

I have a gambrel roof, so all of my gutters are low. Was still a pain cleaning them every week from october to april.

(I have large oaks that lose their leaves throughout winter, FML)

The snap-on guards were perfect for me.

Posted

gazebo?

Posted

It's right next to his aviary.

1 person likes this

Posted

nor would we want you to...and don't get me wrong...there's plenty of things I would sooner pay to get done as well...gutters just don't fall onto that list...but we all have our tolerances!

I don't tolerate falling very well. I do everything else at my house but climbing an extension ladder to clean gutters is not one if them.

Posted

I've only been in a gazebo once in my life. Strangely enough it was in Las Vegas at a drive thru wedding chapel. We were out there for a friends wedding and they had this gazebo outside. There were like 50 couples in wedding gear hanging out waiting to get the call to get married. I was drunk and full from stuffing my face at the Bellagio buffet. Good times.

Posted

So basically your calling Zod a p*ssy?