Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gutter Guard/ LeafGuard for the house

51 posts in this topic

Posted

lol...no...just saying it's a sign that for some, the economic downturn is at least improving!!!

Posted

Dude is here now. Taking forever to write up my quote. At least it's giving me a chance to pound brews in the garage while the wife tends to the kids.

Over/under at $3K

Posted

Dude is here now. Taking forever to write up my quote. At least it's giving me a chance to pound brews in the garage while the wife tends to the kids.

Over/under at $3K

Over....

well?

Posted

So... as someone who spent almost 20 years in the exterior project/building material business after my Navy career, I'm having a hard time figuring how this guy measured and assessed anything in the dark?

I now work for a consulting company specializing in commercial and industrial energy efficiency and I do remodel and renovation consulting and home inspections for homeowners. If you'd like my take on the subject, after you pick yourself up off the floor when GutterGuard is gone, PM me and I'll give you my opinion.

Posted

$5800

Lololololololololololololol

After 3 discounts

Posted

ouch

Posted

Gutter Helmet is coming Tuesday

Posted

$5800

After 3 discounts

good lord

Posted

I put this stuff in about 5 years ago.

Still works. I've read about some complaints but I have none. Really easy, relatively cheap. Available at Costco.

Posted

I bought these cheap as hell and snapped them on myself

http://www.lowes.com...owes&facetInfo=

And they work great.

I don't think they're christmas light compatible. However there are ones you can buy at lowes or HD that have hinges on them that would allow you to clip christmas lights under them.

Jase be right.

these work tons better than the metal ones

Posted

$5800

After 3 discounts

holy crap! smh

Posted

We had ours removed because they were a pain in the ass. Rusted, falling off etc. We didn't install them so no idea if they were any good.

We have a guy come out and clean the gutters now once or twice a year at $100 a pop.

I would be curious to see what they quote. Someone was telling me it might be $3k+ for our house.

Damn I've been cleaning my grandma's gutters for years, I better be getting an awesome christmas present this time