Hope Solo marries ex NFL player Jerramy Stevens. Stevens charged with domestic assault...
Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:47 PM
Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:29 AM
Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:05 AM
Bring him home to meet the parents-
Recently, Stevens was arrested for allegedly attacking two bouncers at a bar in Florida in 2011. And Monday night he was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence involving Solo, but not charged.
- In 1998, Stevens was charged with felony assault while he was in high school for getting in a prearranged fight and stomping on the victims' head while he was unconscious on the ground. He agreed to a plea deal for misdemeanor assault, but tested positive for marijuana during his house arrest.
- In 2000, Stevens sideswiped a car on a highway and left the scene. He was only fined $119.
- In 2001, Stevens was sentenced to 90 days in jail for crashing his car into the side of a nursing home and fleeing the scene.
- In 2003, Stevens was caught with two open bottles of champagne in his car. His blood-alcohol level was twice the legal limit and he was sentenced to seven days in jail for reckless driving.
- In 2004, Stevens settled a civil suit brought by the accuser of the alleged 2000 sexual assault for $300,000.
- In 2007, Stevens was arrested for DUI in Arizona with a blood-alcohol level 2.5x the legal limit. He served 12 days of a 30-day mandatory minimum sentence.
Read more: http://www.businessi...1#ixzz2CEfAo7ct
How could anyone resist a chick magnet?
Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:09 AM
Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:29 PM
I'm sure he'll just have to go sign some autographs at the special Olympics next year and he'll be back to his thuggery in no time.
Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:16 AM
Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:21 AM
Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:20 AM
Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:24 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users