Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Car vs Tampa, book it!

28 posts in this topic

Guess my sarcasm didn't translate

my b. never know on the huddle

he edited it...he said another. yeesh. regardless we still will probably be up 13-10 and then lose with a minute left. hate to be debbie downer but it's rivera

We already lost to them and it is at "home". Tampa can't sell out their own venue but will probably have more fans at BOA than we will.

We held them to 16 points the first game....and our defense has only gotten better since that game....I just hope we can score some god damn points

lets hope the offensive line pulls their heads outta their asses... and chud has stopped playing so much madden

We held them to 16 points the first game....and our defense has only gotten better since that game....I just hope we can score some god damn points

Don't quote me on this but I think their offense has only gotten better as well

1 person likes this

my biggest concern is them eating up the clock with that ground game.

our offense needs to put up points fast so the pass rush can do its work.

They put up 30+ points last week with Freeman only completing 14 passes.

Stop the run. Make Freeman beat you.

They put up 30+ points last week with Freeman only completing 14 passes.

Stop the run. Make Freeman beat you.

While stopping the run is always a good thing since the bye week Freeman has been one of the best QB's in the league.

In the last 5 games Freemans QB rating has been 125, 115, 104, 109, and 138. He has also thrown for 1487 yards and has 13 TD's to 1 interception in that same 5 game span.

He only completed 14 passes last week but he only attempted 20 for a 70% completion rate. Those 14 went for 210 yards and 2 TD's

If you sell out to stop the run, Freeman can consistently beat you through the air.

Doug Martin is going to have a field day but it's very rare for a team to win solely on the run. They have to pass eventually and I like our D-Line vs their banged up O-Line. If the Offense can get going somehow, this game is winnable.

Loooooots of "what ifs" in that paragraph...