Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hamas Military Chief Killed in Isreali Airstrike

150 posts in this topic

Posted

lol

those babies you see? they ain't real. now let's go kill some more babies that aren't real

Posted

Irony is a helluva thing.

Yea you're telling me. Irony within irony...gotta love it.

Posted

Yea you're telling me. Irony within irony...gotta love it.

Who's being gullible? You and CNN I suppose.

Posted

Who's being gullible? You and CNN I suppose.

Posted

Those who are pro-Israel and in support of what theyre doing over there; i.e. g5 & co.

Coming from a neutral standpoint, you guys that are completely anti-Israel are just as bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

Coming from a neutral standpoint, you guys that are completely anti-Israel are just as bad.

I have no qualms with the Israeli people...its their government that I have problems with. The Rothschild Zionists of Israel are responsible for so much death, manipulation, and tyranny over the decades that it is actually an act of humanity to be anti the state of Israel. Thank god Obama gave Netanyahu the middle finger; i'm pretty sure that saved WWIII from ever coming to fruition...coupled with Romney's loss in the presidential bid.

Posted

I doubt obammey snubbing the isrealis is gonna put a stop to a 2000 yr war. He just put us on the wrong side of history is all. Like it or not they have the right to defend themselves and have tolerated far more than I can begin to understand. Jihadist kill those who do not follow thier crown. No exceptions. After they finish with the jewish population do you think they'll stop as long as "westerners" are still breathing? I strongly doubt it. They are using us to gain leverage, but will turn on us the second thier jihad demands it!

Posted

I doubt obammey snubbing the isrealis is gonna put a stop to a 2000 yr war. He just put us on the wrong side of history is all. Like it or not they have the right to defend themselves and have tolerated far more than I can begin to understand. Jihadist kill those who do not follow thier crown. No exceptions. After they finish with the jewish population do you think they'll stop as long as "westerners" are still breathing? I strongly doubt it. They are using us to gain leverage, but will turn on us the second thier jihad demands it!

Yea too bad none of that is accurate. What fairy tale books have you been reading?

1 person likes this

Posted

Reminder: the king of saudi arabia shits in a gold toilet while his people live in poverty and mud huts. That is not isreal or americas fault. If the muslims are victims it is to thier own leadership that betrays them while using thier faith. How can anyone say with a straight face that anti-isreal is humanitarian? i mean when is the last time you heard of jews strapping bombs to thier chest? or waging attacks against school buses and crowded delis. When have the jews hid their arsenals in the public domain of its own people rendering them nothing than collateral damage? How many palastinians were drug behind motorcycles this week? Or yanked out of traffic and executed because they "Might" be an informant? C'mon, politics and govs are by far trustworthy, but at least the isrealis have the balls to face thier enemies head on!

Posted

Yea too bad none of that is accurate. What fairy tale books have you been reading?

This sucks cause normally I'm lock step with you on the things you post but I think we go seperate ways on this one. I just don't think the jihad is to be underestimated by any stretch of the imagination.

Posted

I have no qualms with the Israeli people...its their government that I have problems with. The Rothschild Zionists of Israel are responsible for so much death, manipulation, and tyranny over the decades that it is actually an act of humanity to be anti the state of Israel. Thank god Obama gave Netanyahu the middle finger; i'm pretty sure that saved WWIII from ever coming to fruition...coupled with Romney's loss in the presidential bid.

That's what you have to remember and the same goes for Hamas and the Palestinians. If it were a conflict with the people of Israel and Palestine it would get resolved quickly. But it's not, it's a conflict between power hungry, dogmatic assholes.

1 person likes this

Posted

bF6Cp.jpg

1 person likes this