Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hamas Military Chief Killed in Isreali Airstrike

150 posts in this topic

Posted

Palestinians shoot down Israeli f16

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/16/272691/israeli-f16-jet-shot-down-in-gaza/

Posted

Wow.

From that link...

Meanwhile, residents of the besieged Gaza Strip say they are getting text messages warning of military escalation as reports suggest that Israeli military forces are preparing for a ground invasion of Gaza.

Posted

Both sides are to blame...

I'm trying to be a good soldier for "democracy" and blame it all on those dead palestinian children, but I can't find the right words.

Posted

I'm trying to be a good soldier for "democracy" and blame it all on those dead palestinian children, but I can't find the right words.

You can call it what you want and be on whatever side you want, but if you think that both sides don't have blame for the situation, you're an idiot.

Posted

You can call it what you want and be on whatever side you want, but if you think that both sides don't have blame for the situation, you're an idiot.

I don't care about either side. I do care about the innocent victims in all of this. But if you think IDF is some badass celebrated machine after killing innocent children, they're no better than Hamas]

They have no moral or cultural superiority. fuging animals.

Posted

I don't care about either side. I do care about the innocent victims in all of this. But if you think IDF is some badass celebrated machine after killing innocent children, they're no better than Hamas]

Never said they did... sometimes a comment is just a comment... you read too much into it, and see what you want to see.

I'm not for either side. The whole situation is stupid.

Posted

F*cking Israel...last ditch efforts to start WWIII

Posted

We killed children in afghanistan. Do you think our soldiers are no better than the Taliban?

The IDF is a disciplined force that obeys orders. The various palestinian groups are not. Honestly, if they were, the ceasefire wouldn't have ended. Rogue groups started launching rockets into Israel and they killed some innocents. Hamas either would not or could not control them. If they don't want innocents to be killed, then perhaps they should stop firing rockets at the Israelis.

Its been said before, and its still true. If the Palestinians stop fighting and give up their arms, the killing would cease. If the Israelis were to lay down their arms, Israel would cease to exist.

1 person likes this

Posted

We killed children in afghanistan. Do you think our soldiers are no better than the Taliban?

The IDF is a disciplined force that obeys orders. The various palestinian groups are not. Honestly, if they were, the ceasefire wouldn't have ended. Rogue groups started launching rockets into Israel and they killed some innocents. Hamas either would not or could not control them. If they don't want innocents to be killed, then perhaps they should stop firing rockets at the Israelis.

Its been said before, and its still true. If the Palestinians stop fighting and give up their arms, the killing would cease. If the Israelis were to lay down their arms, Israel would cease to exist.

Hamas started firing rockets after Israeli police shot and killed a Palestinian girl with fuging Tank fire. That was the initial death that started it all. Don't give me that poo about Hamas just firing rockets for no reason.

1 person likes this

Posted

Faking you say?

">

Posted

sure looks like palestinians should be the ones concerned about "ceasing to exist"

palestinian_loss_of_land_1946_by_nevereverbefore3.png

but you're ok with that

1 person likes this