#136 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

Who's being gullible? You and CNN I suppose.

#137 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

Those who are pro-Israel and in support of what theyre doing over there; i.e. g5 & co.

Coming from a neutral standpoint, you guys that are completely anti-Israel are just as bad.

#138 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

Coming from a neutral standpoint, you guys that are completely anti-Israel are just as bad.

I have no qualms with the Israeli people...its their government that I have problems with. The Rothschild Zionists of Israel are responsible for so much death, manipulation, and tyranny over the decades that it is actually an act of humanity to be anti the state of Israel. Thank god Obama gave Netanyahu the middle finger; i'm pretty sure that saved WWIII from ever coming to fruition...coupled with Romney's loss in the presidential bid.

#139 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

I doubt obammey snubbing the isrealis is gonna put a stop to a 2000 yr war. He just put us on the wrong side of history is all. Like it or not they have the right to defend themselves and have tolerated far more than I can begin to understand. Jihadist kill those who do not follow thier crown. No exceptions. After they finish with the jewish population do you think they'll stop as long as "westerners" are still breathing? I strongly doubt it. They are using us to gain leverage, but will turn on us the second thier jihad demands it!

#140 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

I doubt obammey snubbing the isrealis is gonna put a stop to a 2000 yr war. He just put us on the wrong side of history is all. Like it or not they have the right to defend themselves and have tolerated far more than I can begin to understand. Jihadist kill those who do not follow thier crown. No exceptions. After they finish with the jewish population do you think they'll stop as long as "westerners" are still breathing? I strongly doubt it. They are using us to gain leverage, but will turn on us the second thier jihad demands it!

Yea too bad none of that is accurate. What fairy tale books have you been reading?

#141 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

Reminder: the king of saudi arabia shits in a gold toilet while his people live in poverty and mud huts. That is not isreal or americas fault. If the muslims are victims it is to thier own leadership that betrays them while using thier faith. How can anyone say with a straight face that anti-isreal is humanitarian? i mean when is the last time you heard of jews strapping bombs to thier chest? or waging attacks against school buses and crowded delis. When have the jews hid their arsenals in the public domain of its own people rendering them nothing than collateral damage? How many palastinians were drug behind motorcycles this week? Or yanked out of traffic and executed because they "Might" be an informant? C'mon, politics and govs are by far trustworthy, but at least the isrealis have the balls to face thier enemies head on!

#142 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Yea too bad none of that is accurate. What fairy tale books have you been reading?

This sucks cause normally I'm lock step with you on the things you post but I think we go seperate ways on this one. I just don't think the jihad is to be underestimated by any stretch of the imagination.

#143 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

I have no qualms with the Israeli people...its their government that I have problems with. The Rothschild Zionists of Israel are responsible for so much death, manipulation, and tyranny over the decades that it is actually an act of humanity to be anti the state of Israel. Thank god Obama gave Netanyahu the middle finger; i'm pretty sure that saved WWIII from ever coming to fruition...coupled with Romney's loss in the presidential bid.

That's what you have to remember and the same goes for Hamas and the Palestinians. If it were a conflict with the people of Israel and Palestine it would get resolved quickly. But it's not, it's a conflict between power hungry, dogmatic assholes.

#144 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

Posted Image

#145 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

Gaza death toll rises to 161, incl 42 children & 11 women. 1222 wounded including 431 children & 207 women.

Of course it's all fake. nothing to see here. Cocksuckers

#146 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

http://gawker.com/59...-a-human-shield

#147 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,823 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

http://gawker.com/59...-a-human-shield

That's a pretty bad article.

#148 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,447 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

Hamas's strategy is clear. If they put the weapons out in the middle of the desert and launch, its easy for Israeli Air Power to find and destroy them. If they put the rocket launchers in populated areas, it makes them more difficult to target. Although I doubt either side is terribly concerned about civilian casualties, Hamas has a greater capability to do something to stop them. Either launch the rockets from unpopulated areas, (or better yet, stop launching them altogether).

#149 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,447 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

actually, iran is constantly in the mix with everyone in the region, supplying weapons, employing mercenaries etc.

Agreed. Iran fights its wars by proxy. Which is what they are doing in this case I think. Iran floods Gaza with weapons thinking that Israel can't strike at them as long as they are focused on Gaza.

#150 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

Although I doubt either side is terribly concerned about civilian casualties, Hamas has a greater capability to do something to stop them.

"hamas has a greater capability to stop civilian casualties than the people who actually blockaded palestine and fired missiles at schools, hospitals, and the media"- a dumb neocon

how silly of hamas to exist somewhere like the gaza strip, characterized by a population density of greater than 4,000 people per km2

i posted this a few pages back but since a few right wing dipshits decided to poo this thread up and make it relevant again, here it is:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.