Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

http://twitchy.com/2...-libs-outraged/

#18 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,447 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

For those of you concerned about World War III breaking out over this, do you really think the Chinese or Russians are going to go to war for Palestinians?

There are some scenarios that I believe could lead to WWIII, but this ain't one of them. China moving on Taiwan would be a major problem. Or any nation looking to take control of the Middle Eastern oilfields might spark such a conflict. But this is just another in a long series of tiit for tat moves in that area of the world. The press will get riled up, arabs will rail against the Israelis, and nothing will change.

#19 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

What in the world can the Palestinians offer the Chinese or the Russians to help them out? The only way i see anything remotely happening in that manner is if Iran jumps in against Israel, gets their shyt kicked and begs Russia for help.

#20 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,560 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

#21 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,560 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

#22 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

For those of you concerned about World War III breaking out over this, do you really think the Chinese or Russians are going to go to war for Palestinians?

There are some scenarios that I believe could lead to WWIII, but this ain't one of them. China moving on Taiwan would be a major problem. Or any nation looking to take control of the Middle Eastern oilfields might spark such a conflict. But this is just another in a long series of tiit for tat moves in that area of the world. The press will get riled up, arabs will rail against the Israelis, and nothing will change.

Only thing I worry about with something like this is:

A) Israel getting really crazy and doing something like attacking Iran... I know it's not likely, but you never know...

B ) Terrorists getting hold of a nuke or chemical weapons and attacking Israel, drawing an in-kind response back to whatever state Israel thinks sponsored it... then Russia or China might get involved...

Anytime there's poo like this going on there's the potential for something bigger to happen.

#23 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

A) Israel getting really crazy and doing something like attacking Iran... I know it's not likely, but you never know...

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this one... If they truly feel threatened by Iran, what's happening now could simply be the beginning... I don't think they'll hit Iran just now, but I wouldn't rule out action altogether at some point in the not to distant future...

#24 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,447 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

I don't question that Israel might hit Iran. I think they would under the right circumstances, although the logistics make a full fledged war between the two difficult. A few airstrikes, Naval combat, and special ops would likely be all that we would see.

I do wonder why people think that Russia or China would get involved in defense of Iran. They are not allies, there is no mutual defense treaty between the two. The only way the Chinese would get involved is if they feel that their longterm access to oil was threatened. And since they don't really have much of an ability to project power into the middle east, their options would be limited. And the Russians have their own oil supplies, so they aren't going to war to protect Iran.

#25 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

IDF are just as criminal. Bunch of *****

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

IDF are just as criminal. Bunch of *****

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#27 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

Posted Image

haha holy crap twitter war

#28 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:17 AM

In a rare visit to Gaza, Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Qandil declared his support for Palestine calling Israel to stop the "military aggression."
"We will be victorious. It will not be long before [Palestine] achieves it. Egypt will not stop until they get all their right and sovereignty."

-----

The Muslim Brotherhood's political arm, Egypt's Freedom and Justice Party, is having an emergency meeting with political figures at 4:00 pm local time (14GMT) at their Cairo headquarters inside 38 Mansour street. The leaders will discuss the "popular and official reaction" to the Israeli attack on Gaza.

http://blogs.aljazee.../topic/gaza-136

welp

#29 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

Quick Question: Why do we care about that worthless shithole of land in the middle of no where?

Oh thats right, a couple books written thousands of years ago.

Humanity, I love you.

#30 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,810 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

Humanity also cares about Twilight and Honey Boo....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.