#46 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

We killed children in afghanistan. Do you think our soldiers are no better than the Taliban?

The IDF is a disciplined force that obeys orders. The various palestinian groups are not. Honestly, if they were, the ceasefire wouldn't have ended. Rogue groups started launching rockets into Israel and they killed some innocents. Hamas either would not or could not control them. If they don't want innocents to be killed, then perhaps they should stop firing rockets at the Israelis.

Its been said before, and its still true. If the Palestinians stop fighting and give up their arms, the killing would cease. If the Israelis were to lay down their arms, Israel would cease to exist.

Hamas started firing rockets after Israeli police shot and killed a Palestinian girl with fuging Tank fire. That was the initial death that started it all. Don't give me that poo about Hamas just firing rockets for no reason.

#47 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

Faking you say?

Both sides are to blame...

yes this is what stirs posted, and i quoted. goddamn you're stupid

You can call it what you want and be on whatever side you want, but if you think that both sides don't have blame for the situation, you're an idiot.

yeah, and if you think both sides have anywhere near the same level of blame for the situation, you're a fuging moron

hamas fights israel, but you have to have some sort of grasp of the context of the situation. you, apparently, do not (shocking, i know). israel is an oppressor. israel routinely commits war crimes. israel routinely kills civilians. israel does poo like this: http://www.msnbc.msn...s/#.UKbD_Ib5-So and this: http://www.guardian....CMP=twt_gu��and this: http://www.theatlant...aunters/186618/ on top of, you know, killing children.

#48 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

Its been said before, and its still true. If the Palestinians stop fighting and give up their arms, the killing would cease. If the Israelis were to lay down their arms, Israel would cease to exist.

sure looks like palestinians should be the ones concerned about "ceasing to exist"

Posted Image

but you're ok with that

#49 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Prime Minister Netanyahu convenes his top nine ministers for special discussion on third day of Gaza op. 'We're going to significantly aggravate the operation,' state official says. Four terrorists killed in IDF strike in Gaza.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu convened his nine top ministers for a special discussion Friday evening, on the third day of Operation Pillar of Defense in Gaza.

Meanwhile, Cabinet Secretary Zvi Hauser conducted a telephone survey among the government ministers to approve the call up of 75,000 soldiers.

http://www.ynetnews....4306867,00.html

#50 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

We killed children in afghanistan. Do you think our soldiers are no better than the Taliban?

The IDF is a disciplined force that obeys orders. The various palestinian groups are not. Honestly, if they were, the ceasefire wouldn't have ended. Rogue groups started launching rockets into Israel and they killed some innocents. Hamas either would not or could not control them. If they don't want innocents to be killed, then perhaps they should stop firing rockets at the Israelis.

There is a reason we haven't won either of those wars. ta daa

Everything else is pretty much shot down by other posts.

And I always favored Israel, then I opened my eyes like more and more people are doing. Unless you have no humanity left in you, you tell Israel to fug off already. 60 years of bullshit is enough

Posted Image

#51 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,969 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

yes this is what stirs posted, and i quoted. goddamn you're stupid

yeah, and if you think both sides have anywhere near the same level of blame for the situation, you're a fuging moron

hamas fights israel, but you have to have some sort of grasp of the context of the situation. you, apparently, do not (shocking, i know). israel is an oppressor. israel routinely commits war crimes. israel routinely kills civilians. israel does poo like this: http://www.msnbc.msn...s/#.UKbD_Ib5-So and this: http://www.guardian....CMP=twt_gu��and this: http://www.theatlant...aunters/186618/ on top of, you know, killing children.

Get out of class late today or did u have to do detention?

I see your douchebaggery is still at a high a level as ever... So I missed q post by stirs, big deal. You immediately go to the extreme with everything... Both of these groups are guilty of atrocities and they are both to blame, but of course Cantrell has the ultimate moral compass to be able to discern who is more at fault as if that matters...

...and yes you're a sick fug for your masturbation comment.

#52 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

which might be an indication that they're victims and it might be an indication that they're an occupying, oppressive force.

that said, i don't think the IDF is the problem necessarily, the settlers are the problem. when your social policy is effectively one of manifest destiny... you can't expect people to take it laying down.

Israel LITERALLY runs an apartheid system... there's no situation under which we should be backing a country like that under the guise of "doing what's right."

#53 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,642 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

Hamas started firing rockets after Israeli police shot and killed a Palestinian girl with fuging Tank fire. That was the initial death that started it all. Don't give me that poo about Hamas just firing rockets for no reason.

As is usually the case on the Huddle, you ignore what Hamas does and focus on what Israel does

As of 13 November, Hamas or other groups in Gaza had fired a total of 797 rockets into Israel. Many of them well before the girl was killed Regarding the recent incidents, on 8 November, IDF forces detected explosives just on the other side of the Gaza border. They moved across and took out the explosives, and were attacked by Hamas security forces. Innocents were killed during the exchange. The girl you mentioned was killed the next day in an exchange of fire after an israeli force was struck by an anti tank round.

I don't pretend that the Israelis are innocent. Their leadership makes some baffling moves. But I do think and indeed have no doubt that Israelis want to live and would love to live in peace with their neighbors, while I don't think many in Gaza or the West Bank want anything other than the Israelis gone, or at very least out of power and living as second class citizens in Israel as they do in other Muslim states.

#54 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

As is usually the case on the Huddle, you ignore what Hamas does and focus on what Israel does

As of 13 November, Hamas or other groups in Gaza had fired a total of 797 rockets into Israel. Many of them well before the girl was killed Regarding the recent incidents, on 8 November, IDF forces detected explosives just on the other side of the Gaza border. They moved across and took out the explosives, and were attacked by Hamas security forces. Innocents were killed during the exchange. The girl you mentioned was killed the next day in an exchange of fire after an israeli force was struck by an anti tank round.

I don't pretend that the Israelis are innocent. Their leadership makes some baffling moves. But I do think and indeed have no doubt that Israelis want to live and would love to live in peace with their neighbors, while I don't think many in Gaza or the West Bank want anything other than the Israelis gone, or at very least out of power and living as second class citizens in Israel as they do in other Muslim states.

Is this were true then the Israelis would stop the practice of settlement, bulldozing, and forced removal of Palestinian settled land.

Also, care to provide a link to your figures from above?

#55 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,642 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

There is a reason we haven't won either of those wars. ta daa

Everything else is pretty much shot down by other posts.

And I always favored Israel, then I opened my eyes like more and more people are doing. Unless you have no humanity left in you, you tell Israel to fug off already. 60 years of bullshit is enough

Posted Image

We actually did win in Iraq. We also killed innocents in WWII, and we won that one. As Sherman said war is hell.

Palestinians have killed Israeli innocents, but unfortunately for them, their weapons systems are as effective as Israelis. But they keep trying the same ridiculous things over and over again. What is it they say the definition of insanity is. Trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Although, I guess the same things could be said about both sides.

#56 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Get out of class late today or did u have to do detention?

I see your douchebaggery is still at a high a level as ever... So I missed q post by stirs, big deal. You immediately go to the extreme with everything... Both of these groups are guilty of atrocities and they are both to blame, but of course Cantrell has the ultimate moral compass to be able to discern who is more at fault as if that matters...

...and yes you're a sick fug for your masturbation comment.

nothing of value can be found in this post thus, it can be disregarded

#57 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,642 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

http://www.theatlant...onflict/265374/#

#58 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

which might be an indication that they're victims and it might be an indication that they're an occupying, oppressive force.

that said, i don't think the IDF is the problem necessarily, the settlers are the problem. when your social policy is effectively one of manifest destiny... you can't expect people to take it laying down.

Israel LITERALLY runs an apartheid system... there's no situation under which we should be backing a country like that under the guise of "doing what's right."

this needs to be posted twice

#59 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

http://www.theatlant...onflict/265374/#

who started the conflict? huh you must have missed this so i'll just repost it for you

Posted Image

#60 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,642 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Is this were true then the Israelis would stop the practice of settlement, bulldozing, and forced removal of Palestinian settled land.

Also, care to provide a link to your figures from above?

No doubt that the bulldozing of settlements is wrong. But first they need to stop killing each other and then the other stuff can be discussed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com