149 replies to this topic

#106 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

Posted Image

You do realize those are the exact number Hamas wants? That's their strategy.

#107 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,662 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

How much longer are you going to believe this sh*t? Use some common sense and wake the f*ck up already.

I don't know.

Are you believing that Israel has secretly placed agents IN Hamas to buy weapons from Iran/whereever and shoot them into Tel Aviv/etc in order to both test the Iron Dome AND occasionally kill someone in hopes of the Israeli retaliation to kill every man/woman/child Palestinian? Am I to take that's what you believe?

If I were Israel, I'd be dropping leaflets daily stating that IF a rocket is fired...the launch area will immediately come under shelling. With triangulation systems and monitoring, they can tell exactly where they are being launched from.

And also...I don't see Israeli Jews praying about the destruction of their neighbors. Do you?

#108 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

No...I want them to kill off all Hamas leaders.

And do you even fully understand what you're saying? Look at the big picture dude...we gotta drop the barbaric behavoir. Fighting fire with fire indefinitely perpetuates chaos, which is exactly what is intended here. When are we going to take the upper road? The violence has to stop. The moronic rationale has to stop. Going over there and killing them off is no better than whatever the hell it is that we're accusing them of. Do you see what we're doing over there? We're KILLING innocent people...destroying lives, homes, communities. There is no justification for this. As far as i'm concerned, Israel is terrorist enemy #1 right now. Theyre doing to Palestine what we fear others will do to us. There is no excuse for murder...and committing such acts suggests a blatent disregard for humanity, ethics, and reason. The Israeli people should be ashamed of their government. Through these acts they have proven that they are not worthy of rule...these are disgusting people we're dealing with.

#109 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

You do realize those are the exact number Hamas wants? That's their strategy.

Haha say what?

#110 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,662 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

http://www.liveleak....=e49_1353437540

#111 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,662 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

Don't be near these mines when IDF chooses to take out your rocket caches.

http://www.liveleak....=1fb_1353401167

Kiddies...take note.

#112 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,282 posts

Stop the barbaric behaviour by defending Hamas? Got it.

#113 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,767 posts

Haha say what?

You seriously don't understand? Their strategy is to paint Israel as the barbaric murderers(which isn't too hard to do).

Talk about waking the fug up....

#114 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,662 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

And yes...Israelis indiscriminately kill...

http://www.liveleak....=931_1353386508

wait...what?

#115 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

I don't know.

Are you believing that Israel has secretly placed agents IN Hamas to buy weapons from Iran/whereever and shoot them into Tel Aviv/etc in order to both test the Iron Dome AND occasionally kill someone in hopes of the Israeli retaliation to kill every man/woman/child Palestinian? Am I to take that's what you believe?

If I were Israel, I'd be dropping leaflets daily stating that IF a rocket is fired...the launch area will immediately come under shelling. With triangulation systems and monitoring, they can tell exactly where they are being launched from.

And also...I don't see Israeli Jews praying about the destruction of their neighbors. Do you?

You're missing my point.

#116 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:11 AM

I don't know.

in fairness, prayer is pretty unnecessary when you have a military like israel's.

#117 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,662 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

More civlilians allowed to clear before they blow the farking rocket sites up RIGHT after they fire.

http://www.liveleak....=612_1353364533

Shut the fark up about Israelis indiscriminately killing. Where's these rocket video/tracking systems. Oh wait...they don't exist. Who cares where they land.

#118 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,662 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

in fairness, prayer is pretty unnecessary when you have a military like israel's.

Egypt has a military...an American funded one. He recently prayed about Israel's destruction. Like I said before...if Israel wanted all Palestinians gone...they'd be gone.

#119 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

You seriously don't understand? Their strategy is to paint Israel as the barbaric murderers(which isn't too hard to do).

Talk about waking the fug up....

Well yea it isnt hard to do because Israel are the barbaric murderers in this situation. I wouldnt even call this a war...because usually there's two sides going at it in a war. In this situation, its one side plumetting the other, who is pretty much defenseless. Israel has been on the warpath all freaking year man. You dont see Palestine, Iran, etc picking fights with the entire region, as we and Israel have been doing for the last 20 years. This terrorist crap you guys buy into is a load of garbage. And the fact that we respond with the same tactics (times a billion) shows that we're no better than "them." The moronic rationale you guys hold onto regarding all this has to go.

#120 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Egypt has a military...an American funded one. He recently prayed about Israel's destruction. Like I said before...if Israel wanted all Palestinians gone...they'd be gone.

bulldozing houses and putting up walls is a funny way of showing someone you don't want them gone.

and comparing egypt's military to israels is teh LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com