149 replies to this topic

#121 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,003 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

Well yea it isnt hard to do because Israel are the barbaric murderers in this situation. I wouldnt even call this a war...because usually there's two sides going at it in a war. In this situation, its one side plumetting the other, who is pretty much defenseless. Israel has been on the warpath all freaking year man. You dont see Palestine, Iran, etc picking fights with the entire region, as we and Israel have been doing for the last 20 years. This terrorist crap you guys buy into is a load of garbage. And the fact that we respond with the same tactics (times a billion) shows that we're no better than "them." The moronic rationale you guys hold onto regarding all this has to go.

actually, iran is constantly in the mix with everyone in the region, supplying weapons, employing mercenaries etc.

#122 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

This is Iran's/every other terrorist org proxy war with Israel. See it for what it is.

#123 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

Well yea it isnt hard to do because Israel are the barbaric murderers in this situation. I wouldnt even call this a war...because usually there's two sides going at it in a war. In this situation, its one side plumetting the other, who is pretty much defenseless. Israel has been on the warpath all freaking year man. You dont see Palestine, Iran, etc picking fights with the entire region, as we and Israel have been doing for the last 20 years. This terrorist crap you guys buy into is a load of garbage. And the fact that we respond with the same tactics (times a billion) shows that we're no better than "them." The moronic rationale you guys hold onto regarding all this has to go.

Don't try to pigeon hole me into a side or rationale. Both side are equally screwed up. You cannot condemn Israel while ignoring the acts of Hamas. There's nothing about right or wrong in this thing. It's ALL about power.

#124 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

You seriously don't understand? Their strategy is to paint Israel as the barbaric murderers(which isn't too hard to do).

Talk about waking the fug up....

Isn't that what they are? You can't impose apartheid and be seen in a good light by the rest of the world. fug their feelings.

#125 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

It is like watching my kids fight.
They don't even remember who started it, they just keep pounding because both want the last licks in.

One is bigger and stronger, the other is pissed off because he is smaller and it aint fair so he fights "dirty".

It never ends and it drives me crazy because I SO don't want to get involved, I just want it to end.

The big difference? I have two dogs in my kid fights, I don't have a dog in this political power struggle.

#126 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

:facepalm:

You guys have been given a much too simplfied explaination behind middle eastern upheaval. It goes much deeper but its not even worth getting into it with you guys. You're so hell bent on forever murdering "terrorists" and living in fear that you fail to see the big picture and inner workings of what goes on over there and why. At the same time, youre positioning yourselves quite nicely for potential barbarism on your own behalves. Its all about power. It should say something when the countries who have done the most f*cking up of everyone else are Israel and the Anglo-American empire. We get the word that some brown people want to do this or that, and all of a sudden in the name of humanity and freedom, we start dropping bombs. We've done all the damage over there. We're responsible for the most casualties. We're the ones using bio and chemical weapons. We're the ones droning innocent people. We're the ones making a wasteland out of their homes. F*cking stand up for humanity for once people. Stop advocating death, murder and destruction. There are no positive uses for bombs; period. I dont care what super awesome targeting systems you have...you're still destroying lives, homes, the innocence of children. Grow up you guys...we desperately require it of you now.

#127 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

http://www.liveleak....=283_1353144841

even more...wonder where some of those secondary explosions are coming from. It's a mystery.

#128 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

http://www.liveleak....=283_1353144841

even more...wonder where some of those secondary explosions are coming from. It's a mystery.

You're probably in need of a popcorn refill with all the theatre you watch these days. Stop buying the surface level explainations behind this stuff. You'd think we'd learn from Hitler's shenanigans he pulled on the German people...but nope, apparently history likes to keep repeating itself until people wake the f*ck up.

#129 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,003 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

:facepalm:

You guys have been given a much too simplfied explaination behind middle eastern upheaval. It goes much deeper but its not even worth getting into it with you guys. You're so hell bent on forever murdering "terrorists" and living in fear that you fail to see the big picture and inner workings of what goes on over there and why. At the same time, youre positioning yourselves quite nicely for potential barbarism on your own behalves. Its all about power. It should say something when the countries who have done the most f*cking up of everyone else are Israel and the Anglo-American empire. We get the word that some brown people want to do this or that, and all of a sudden in the name of humanity and freedom, we start dropping bombs. We've done all the damage over there. We're responsible for the most casualties. We're the ones using bio and chemical weapons. We're the ones droning innocent people. We're the ones making a wasteland out of their homes. F*cking stand up for humanity for once people. Stop advocating death, murder and destruction. There are no positive uses for bombs; period. I dont care what super awesome targeting systems you have...you're still destroying lives, homes, the innocence of children. Grow up you guys...we desperately require it of you now.

who are you talking to?

#130 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

You're probably in need of a popcorn refill with all the theatre you watch these days. Stop buying the surface level explainations behind this stuff. You'd think we'd learn from Hitler's shenanigans he pulled on the German people...but nope, apparently history likes to keep repeating itself until people wake the f*ck up.

Irony is a helluva thing.

#131 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,323 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

http://www.foxnews.c...as-desperation/

#132 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

who are you talking to?

Those who are pro-Israel and in support of what theyre doing over there; i.e. g5 & co.

#133 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

lol
those babies you see? they ain't real. now let's go kill some more babies that aren't real

#134 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

Irony is a helluva thing.

Yea you're telling me. Irony within irony...gotta love it.

#135 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

Yea you're telling me. Irony within irony...gotta love it.

Who's being gullible? You and CNN I suppose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com