Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since Cam Newtons first game

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

his biggest weapon has been Steve Smith, if Smitty hadn't played at an all pro level last year Cam might have not won ROY he was a big part of Cams success, and the fact of the matter is these cornerbacks are younger, faster, quicker just because they are fresh. Steve is no longer a true #1 threat and seldom has a chance against some of these good #1 CB's he has been facing.

Imagine if we got Cam AND AJ Green, we would be in a whole different position. Wouldn't have 2 wins I can tell you that. I keep saying this, and saying it, and saying it...it is VITAL we get a big play receiver, we are struggling mightily for that reason alone! I don't give a poo what we do this off season, but if we don't get a receiver who can BALL we are in for another lacking offensive struggling season. Mike Wallace would have been perfect for us, or Vincent Jackson but we decided to spend money on another RB. Main FA pick up was a RB that is why Chud is gone, our main FA pickup was at a position we had 2 other 1000 yard backs. A power back, and an elusive back.

I dont want to have to settle for Dwayne Bowe or Greg Jennings either, formerly I was lobbying for Jennings and others have said Bowe. We'll see though, anything would be better than having no #1 at all, like the position we are in right now.

Posted · Report post

Yeah... we know

As well as the other positions that's needed to be fuging fixed
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Armanti should be finished with his transition in another 4 years. Have patience in the process.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The 910' timestamp='1352921206' post='1999713']
his biggest weapon has been Steve Smith, if Smitty hadn't played at an all pro level last year Cam might have not won ROY he was a big part of Cams success, and the fact of the matter is these cornerbacks are younger, faster, quicker just because they are fresh. Steve is no longer a true #1 threat and seldom has a chance against some of these good #1 CB's he has been facing.

Imagine if we got Cam AND AJ Green, we would be in a whole different position. Wouldn't have 2 wins I can tell you that. I keep saying this, and saying it, and saying it...it is VITAL we get a big play receiver, we are struggling mightily for that reason alone! I don't give a poo what we do this off season, but if we don't get a receiver who can BALL we are in for another lacking offensive struggling season. Mike Wallace would have been perfect for us, or Vincent Jackson but we decided to spend money on another RB. Main FA pick up was a RB that is why Chud is gone, our main FA pickup was at a position we had 2 other 1000 yard backs. A power back, and an elusive back.

I dont want to have to settle for Dwayne Bowe or Greg Jennings either, formerly I was lobbying for Jennings and others have said Bowe. We'll see though, anything would be better than having no #1 at all, like the position we are in right now.
[/quote]

Gettis has the physical makeup to be that big play WR. Big and fast. Sadly, he might not see the field again this coming Sunday, just like last Sunday. Dude went in for what, 2 run plays? And they ran away from his side.

Posted · Report post

Dwayne Bowe is a beast.. If you won't settle for him, you will never be satisfied

Posted · Report post

No receiver will help when all your plays take 5 seconds to develop.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='lightsout' timestamp='1352921429' post='1999721']

Gettis has the physical makeup to be that big play WR. Big and fast. Sadly, he might not see the field again this coming Sunday, just like last Sunday. Dude went in for what, 2 run plays? And they ran away from his side.
[/quote]

Chico 4 prez!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCP' timestamp='1352921391' post='1999717']
Armanti should be finished with his transition in another 4 years. Have patience in the process.
[/quote]
Finally, a little optimism around here...

Posted · Report post

Wrong Forum.

Posted · Report post

damn, everyone is so salty what is this the republican party come on guys.

Posted · Report post

We need another receiver who can BALL