10 replies to this topic

#1 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,162 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

his biggest weapon has been Steve Smith, if Smitty hadn't played at an all pro level last year Cam might have not won ROY he was a big part of Cams success, and the fact of the matter is these cornerbacks are younger, faster, quicker just because they are fresh. Steve is no longer a true #1 threat and seldom has a chance against some of these good #1 CB's he has been facing.

Imagine if we got Cam AND AJ Green, we would be in a whole different position. Wouldn't have 2 wins I can tell you that. I keep saying this, and saying it, and saying it...it is VITAL we get a big play receiver, we are struggling mightily for that reason alone! I don't give a poo what we do this off season, but if we don't get a receiver who can BALL we are in for another lacking offensive struggling season. Mike Wallace would have been perfect for us, or Vincent Jackson but we decided to spend money on another RB. Main FA pick up was a RB that is why Chud is gone, our main FA pickup was at a position we had 2 other 1000 yard backs. A power back, and an elusive back.

I dont want to have to settle for Dwayne Bowe or Greg Jennings either, formerly I was lobbying for Jennings and others have said Bowe. We'll see though, anything would be better than having no #1 at all, like the position we are in right now.

#2 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,430 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Yeah... we know

As well as the other positions that's needed to be fuging fixed

#3 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,713 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Armanti should be finished with his transition in another 4 years. Have patience in the process.

#4 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

his biggest weapon has been Steve Smith, if Smitty hadn't played at an all pro level last year Cam might have not won ROY he was a big part of Cams success, and the fact of the matter is these cornerbacks are younger, faster, quicker just because they are fresh. Steve is no longer a true #1 threat and seldom has a chance against some of these good #1 CB's he has been facing.

Imagine if we got Cam AND AJ Green, we would be in a whole different position. Wouldn't have 2 wins I can tell you that. I keep saying this, and saying it, and saying it...it is VITAL we get a big play receiver, we are struggling mightily for that reason alone! I don't give a poo what we do this off season, but if we don't get a receiver who can BALL we are in for another lacking offensive struggling season. Mike Wallace would have been perfect for us, or Vincent Jackson but we decided to spend money on another RB. Main FA pick up was a RB that is why Chud is gone, our main FA pickup was at a position we had 2 other 1000 yard backs. A power back, and an elusive back.

I dont want to have to settle for Dwayne Bowe or Greg Jennings either, formerly I was lobbying for Jennings and others have said Bowe. We'll see though, anything would be better than having no #1 at all, like the position we are in right now.

Gettis has the physical makeup to be that big play WR. Big and fast. Sadly, he might not see the field again this coming Sunday, just like last Sunday. Dude went in for what, 2 run plays? And they ran away from his side.

#5 Mr. Burgundy

Mr. Burgundy

scotch, scotch, scotch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

Dwayne Bowe is a beast.. If you won't settle for him, you will never be satisfied

#6 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,221 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

No receiver will help when all your plays take 5 seconds to develop.

#7 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,451 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

Gettis has the physical makeup to be that big play WR. Big and fast. Sadly, he might not see the field again this coming Sunday, just like last Sunday. Dude went in for what, 2 run plays? And they ran away from his side.

Chico 4 prez!

#8 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

Armanti should be finished with his transition in another 4 years. Have patience in the process.

Finally, a little optimism around here...

#9 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

Wrong Forum.

#10 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

damn, everyone is so salty what is this the republican party come on guys.

#11 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

We need another receiver who can BALL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com