62 replies to this topic

#46 BigSombrero

BigSombrero

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

I would call them bucs fans writing their opinions on a free journalism site.

Posting bleachereport should be a banable offense.

Haha so Bleacher report is ran by Bucs fans now? Ok.

#47 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Haha so Bleacher report is ran by Bucs fans now? Ok.

Did I say that? Didn't think so.
You do realize that ANYONE can sign up and write an article on BR?

#48 BigSombrero

BigSombrero

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

Did I say that? Don't think so.
You do realize that ANYONE can sign up and write an article on BR?

You do realize that the guys in that video you called Bucs fans aren't just random fans right? They are all professional journalists. I like your conspiracy theories though.

#49 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

You do realize that the guys in that video you called Bucs fans aren't just random fans right? They are all professional journalists. I like your conspiracy theories though.

Professional journalists on a amateur journalism site...

BR has zero credibility.

As do you.

#50 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,551 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Most of the "journalists" on Bleacher Reports are guys just like you and me that talked and wrote about their team as a hobby.

They are not traditional journalists. Why that matters is it's not a full time thing for them, they don't have access to teams and the league offices, nor to players. So they are watching the games just like us and then forming their opinions.

That doesn't mean they're always ill-informed, but you cannot compare them to the true professionals.

#51 BigSombrero

BigSombrero

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Professional journalists on a amateur journalism site...

BR has zero credibility.

As do you.

Oh ok.

#52 BigSombrero

BigSombrero

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Most of the "journalists" on Bleacher Reports are guys just like you and me that talked and wrote about their team as a hobby.

They are not traditional journalists. Why that matters is it's not a full time thing for them, they don't have access to teams and the league offices, nor to players. So they are watching the games just like us and then forming their opinions.

That doesn't mean they're always ill-informed, but you cannot compare them to the true professionals.

Yeah I get what youre saying and appreciate the way you presented it.

It's not even a big deal, the other guy is just kind of annoying so I allowed myself to get drawn into a pointless argument with him. I was just saying the three guys in that video are actual journalists that have worked at other reputable papers and sites with legitimate credentials. That's all.

#53 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,660 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

24-16 Bucs win.

#54 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

I have to lol at these Bucs fans now. It's good they have a little something to be happy about but I wouldn't be grinning yet. This is a divisional game. Records don't matter in these games ask the Falcons.

trust us, we're laughing right back atcha Mr.2-7. Bwahahahahaha

#55 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Oh ok.

I have no problem with you personally most of your posts appear good natured, and I fully expect the bucs to win, all I'm saying is using BR on any message board will get you laughed out of the forum.

#56 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

Cats win, I guarantee it. In the first game, they weren't who we thought they were, and they put
us on the hook. Now, no more surprises....Bucs getting keel-hauled tomorrow, matey, arrrrrghg

#57 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida Area

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Why did you guys get rid of your best CB? I know he is a bit of a head case but why not wait until the season is over?

Well, Aquib Talib has been a real problem, in trouble with the Law on several occasions for assaulting a Cab Driver (smacked him on the head) as well as a Gun incident in Texas. He has also got into fist fight with his team mates here in Tampa.
Coach Schiano is a total turn around from Raheem Morris, who was seen many times out in the wee hours of the morning in clubs with his players.
Schiano is a hard ass disciplinarian from the old school. You fug Up in Tampa now, and you are gone! Talib was given every chance, but chose to eat some Adderall. Finally, Coach Schiano had enough. Kellen Winslow was also sent packing as was Tanard Jackson (THC Jackson).

We fleeced the Patriots for a 4th round pick for Talib, when he would have been gone next year anyway (unrestricted free agent)

We used a 4th round pick, and our second round pick last year, to move back into the first round and nab Doug Martin.

#58 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

Cats win, I guarantee it. In the first game, they weren't who we thought they were, and they put
us on the hook. Now, no more surprises....Bucs getting keel-hauled tomorrow, matey, arrrrrghg

Of course, I want my team (Tampa) to win, but I am always nervous playing you guys, especially at home!

#59 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

Apple Roof, how are you guys against the pass? I'm really hoping Cam can get back on track.

#60 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

Apple Roof, how are you guys against the pass? I'm really hoping Cam can get back on track.

We SUCK against the Pass, really we do. The ONLY reason we have been winning games is, our offense is on fire. The Chargers outplayed us last game, but lost because we got 2 Interceptions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com