Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AceBoogie

Amini Silatolu

La Pantera    983

Lol it's funny how I said I didn't know any info on him I was looking for the reasoning which could have been given without the sarcasm. I really wish I could run into a few of you clowns at a game.

Insert <oh we got a badass over here> pic.....LOL.

• Pie 2

MasterAwesome    330

For the people who pay more attention to o-line play than I do:

Does Amini's struggles mainly come from being beat 1 on 1 by d-linemen or from missed assignments/not being able to pick up blitzes? Or a combination of both?

Keep Pounding    696

Does Amini's struggles mainly come from being beat 1 on 1 by d-linemen or from missed assignments/not being able to pick up blitzes? Or a combination of both?

IMO a combination of both.

Floppin    5,443

Lol it's funny how I said I didn't know any info on him I was looking for the reasoning which could have been given without the sarcasm. I really wish I could run into a few of you clowns at a game.

Floppin    5,443

The second. He very rarely gets beat when he takes proper positioning.

Floppin    5,443

i suppose Jeff Byers could say the same thing.

Jeff Byers is constantly getting pushed back into the pocket. There's a difference.

Swaggasaurus    837

I really hate the Amini/Bell comparisons. Bell of last year looks like goddamn Jake Long compared to Amini. Not saying he won't be good, but he is the first Olineman that Ive cussed every sunday since 100 year old Todd Stuessie

LinvilleGorge    13,734

The kid has plenty of talent. He's had some rough patches, but so has our entire OL. That'll happen with a raw rookie at LG, a backup journeyman at C, another journeyman at RG, and a 2cd year undrafted FA at RT. Couple that with Chud's insistence on drawing up plays that rely on elaborate downfield routes while abandoning the run and you have a recipe for disaster and disaster is exactly what we've seen.

• Pie 1

Swaggasaurus    837

The second. He very rarely gets beat when he takes proper positioning.

Ding Ding Ding. IF he can figure out his assignments we have a guy with potential. Too often in pass PRO he is recognizing his man too late and getting himself in bad position. Also looks lost when pulling right

njcarolina    18

While these guys are not gonna fill up the pro bowl offensive line, they're not the biggest problem on this team. It's kind of hard to block for a run when you don't know if it's a running play (insert retard option here). Problem is tricky chud.