#1 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,988 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Love him or hate him. Nobody is more genuine and not afraid to look bad or crazy. I'm sure the framers of the US got the same look when they brought up idea of America while in England.

Special interests, lobbyists, not liberal enough, not conservative enough. They need to appeal to their base. They need to go after this group or that one.

We don't have leadership in the US. We have American Idle. If I can be idle enough for 4 years and if nobody is paying attention or if the media doesn't ask hard enough questions, maybe,just maybe, I can get re-elected again.
The serfs don't care if my pension and health care plan is infinitely better than their's. They only know a couple of parties.

I admit. I have some residual cyncism from my dad a Vietnam vet. Even while in high school and we go on about the corrupt system.

We need more Ron Paul's. Younger Ron Paul's. Not the extreme versions but the smart and open minded ones who understand human rights and wise spending and individual freedom.

Good night and good luck sir.

"The number one responsibility for each of us is to change ourselves with hope that others will follow," Paul said, urging an end to two motives that have hindered U.S. society: envy and intolerance.
"I have come to one firm conviction after these many years of trying to figure out the plain truth of things. The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty. If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land."

http://news.yahoo.co...s-politics.html

#2 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

I was just about to post this and you beat me to it. But here's the speech.

#3 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

40 years too late

#4 brian032

brian032

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

I'll be rooting for his son to run in 2016, but it's a shame Rand has already compromised on a few issues to appease the Republican establishment. It'll be interesting to see how much his prior decisions will backfire in future campaigns from the die-hard Paulites.

#5 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,988 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

shocking the response of gazi and cantfindadate

#6 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

"Employee rights are said to be valid when employers pressure employees into sexual activity," Paul wrote. "Why don't they quit once the so-called harassment starts? Obviously the morals of the harasser cannot be defended, but how can the harassee escape some responsibility for the problem? Seeking protection under civil rights legislation is hardly acceptable."

#7 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,988 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Ooh. a quote that i won't agree with but because Ron Paul said it, I have to agree because I started a post about him right?

Re read what I said. We don't need the extreme version of RP, and believe me, he has said some outlandish stuff. I'm talking about more folks in Congress who just don't tow the party line and stay on the govt teet.

Save yourself time can't. You won't find anyting shocking or edgy about RP that many of us here haven't already pointed out before. Use that time you would have spent cutting and pasting and go outside or play chess with a 85yr old dude and get some new perspective on life.
Perhaps call some friends over and enjoy mojitos and Let's Dance 4, it is proly at redbox right now.

#8 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

ron paul is human garbage

there are other politicians who don't "tow the party line" and don't have a history of racism, but for some reason the only one we hear about is registered republican and known crazy person ron paul

#9 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

sure ron paul is a racist theocrat who only believes in constitutional rights when they support his ass-backward views, but at least he isn't afraid to say it! we need more of that! and by that i mean crazy people

#10 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,988 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

so why would the media report more on RP than the others you speak of?

#11 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

probably because he has a built-in base of dumb libertarians and white supremacists who will consume anything RONPAUL is a part of

#12 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,988 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

so the media that is all about ratings and ad revenue is appealing to libertarians and white supremacy groups? which are larger than maybe the rotary club in #'s?

#13 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

standing watch over the constitution

Posted Image

#14 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

well he also has an R beside his name, which guarantees support of about 40% of the voting population no matter how fuging dumb his beliefs are

but where exactly is ron paul a media sensation anyway? every time i've seen him in the news it's had to do with his racist newsletters, but i guess my news sources aren't "fair & balanced" enough or whatever

#15 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,988 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

didn't both jon stewart and bill maher challenge the media how it would marginalize RP overall? including fox?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com