Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Peyton Manning Sound FX

109 posts in this topic

I think that speaks volumes about the culture and enviroment in Carolina......one that Cam pretty much talked about from day 1. Losing and sucking is generally accepted within the organization. Maybe we simply don't have guys who will follow Cam. Hurney also spoke on the general topic.

Roster needs to be completed gutted. All old guys like Gross and Smith....need the boot. THOSE are our "leaders". Cam doesn't want to follow what they have done here and do. He shouldn't. The old guys era is about being inconsistant and having excuses every other year. I think that is the real issue in terms of leadership and Cam's role.

Cam has been bashed for his take on how things should go. Losing shouldn't be accepted. No need to learn to be a good loser. He pretty much is alone in that w/ the old guard and so called leaders.

This has become my opinion too. The 'gettem next time mindset is sooooo engrained in that locker room its sickening.

Hurney validated it with the contracts.

Fox started it with "it is what it is'

Rivera hasn't had a strong enoughy personality to stop it.

And RICHARDSON has let it go on for over a decade.

2 people like this

Flacco is not the leader of the Ravens

Smith is not the leader of the 49ers

None of the fans of their teams expect those guys to carry and motivate overpaid vets on their team. As a paid professional you should do your job, and shouldnt need hand holding. Id also argue both organizations are better than the Panthers.

1 person likes this

I think that speaks volumes about the culture and enviroment in Carolina......one that Cam pretty much talked about from day 1. Losing and sucking is generally accepted within the organization. Maybe we simply don't have guys who will follow Cam. Hurney also spoke on the general topic.

Roster needs to be completed gutted. All old guys like Gross and Smith....need the boot. THOSE are our "leaders". Cam doesn't want to follow what they have done here and do. He shouldn't. The old guys era is about being inconsistant and having excuses every other year. I think that is the real issue in terms of leadership and Cam's role.

Cam has been bashed for his take on how things should go. Losing shouldn't be accepted. No need to learn to be a good loser. He pretty much is alone in that w/ the old guard and so called leaders.

too many excuses.

the old guard may need to go (tho it would add more holes to fill) but they aren't making him go to the bench and sit there and just accept it.

greg hardy is a good example of going against the existing culture and adding some fight to the sidelines. shockey was the same way last year. no one is forcing him to act like he does. that's all on him and it's as unacceptable as having a losing culture at all.

Ravens yeah.

Niners.....ehhhh

But your point remains.

Our defenseive leader is on IR

kalil can't lead from the couch either.

Why doesn't Gross do anything? Like admit he is playing like shot.

Or Smitty admit he has made some bone head plays.

Locker room needs a enema, badly.

c or no c, the qb is the leader of the team.

period.

I think Joe Flacco and Ray Lewis believe otherwise...

Did anyone question Cams leadership ability when he was at Auburn? So all of a sudden his leadership qualities disappeared?

too many excuses.

the old guard may need to go (tho it would add more holes to fill) but they aren't making him go to the bench and sit there and just accept it.

greg hardy is a good example of going against the existing culture and adding some fight to the sidelines. shockey was the same way last year. no one is forcing him to act like he does. that's all on him and it's as unacceptable as having a losing culture at all.

old guard represents spots that need to be replaced regardless in the near future....

I find it funny the amount of people so focused on Cam sitting on the bench....his coaches are boobs and the all the guys with C's on their chest are from the old guard.

Cam has TONS of stuff to work on.....he is still, by far, the least of our current concerns. But lets keep talking about how cocerned we are about our leading rusher and the guy who is hit all game (who also had to play QB) sitting on the bench after each series.

2 people like this

I mean what is Cam suppose to say? Nobody believes in the coaching staff, the general manager is gone, it's another lame duck season the best he can do is tell his team don't worry these morons are gone

RG3 was just elected a captain by washington. Someone should tell them young qbs are not expected to be leaders.

2 people like this

RG3 was just elected a captain by washington. Someone should tell them young qbs are not expected to be leaders.

What's their record again? Again this was move made by Mike Shanahan to spark his team don't be fooled

What's their record again? Again this was move made by Mike Shanahan to spark his team don't be fooled

or rg3 could have earned it.

He was elected by his peers. What does record have to do with being a leader?