39 replies to this topic

#16 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

i think mike martz is a great comparison only chud went full retard quicker.

We are all aware and should be that you never go full retard.

#17 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:25 AM

meanwhile in other threads, Cam is getting blasted for waking up in the morning.....huddle logic

#18 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

The buck stops with Rivera - if youre the boss and one of your employees is hurting your company you get rid of them.

#19 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

i want to have Ronda Rousey's children

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

Let's see if I get this straight. Last year Chud directed a limited Offense because of the lockout. Cam excelled. This year he tries to open up his playbook but is limited because of Cam's ability or lack thereof and Chud is the bad guy. Did I get it right? :cool:

#20 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

I've always found it funny that we take Clevland Cast-Off's as OC's. Its really worked in the past. fug!

#21 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

meanwhile in other threads, Cam is getting blasted for waking up in the morning.....huddle logic

Give yourself a cookie, sir.

#22 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,937 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

meanwhile in this thread, people are making huge exaggerations for effect...huddle brain fart.

#23 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,054 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

Rivera & Chudz = Dumb and Dumber

#24 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

i think mike martz is a great comparison only chud went full retard quicker.

I don't know, Martz pretty much went full retard right from the get go once he took over from Vermeil. He damn near got Kurt Warner killed with his minimum protection schemes, then decided Marc Bulger was a better QB than Warner.

That's pretty stupid.

#25 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,621 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Let's see if I get this straight. Last year Chud directed a limited Offense because of the lockout. Cam excelled. This year he tries to open up his playbook but is limited because of Cam's ability or lack thereof and Chud is the bad guy. Did I get it right? :cool:

Yeah I guess our quarterback just slowly became profoundly dumb over the last year.

Most media and fans totally aren't calling this offense and read option a pile of sh*t.

Carry on, nothing to see here folks.

#26 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Yeah I guess our quarterback just slowly became profoundly dumb over the last year.

Apparently our RB's and o-line caught a dose of stupid too.

#27 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

So "opening up the playbook" means taking away a good amount of the control he had last year at the LOS? Right.

#28 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,621 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Apparently our RB's and o-line caught a dose of stupid too.

Yes, everyone else is an intellectual midget compared to the genius mastermind known as Chud.

#29 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,291 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

So "opening up the playbook" means taking away a good amount of the control he had last year at the LOS? Right.

i don't know how people are coming to that conclusion.

like how can you look at cam running a pro style spread allegedly with the ability to audible for a good bit of last season and then look at what we're doing now with chudzinksi having wasted several weeks with the read option before sort of coming to his senses and say "well i guess cam is just dumb and couldn't handle it when the playbook was opened".

#30 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

i don't know how people are coming to that conclusion.

like how can you look at cam running a pro style spread allegedly with the ability to audible for a good bit of last season and then look at what we're doing now with chudzinksi having wasted several weeks with the read option before sort of coming to his senses and say "well i guess cam is just dumb and couldn't handle it when the playbook was opened".

Yeah, I don't know what that Captain Obvious dude was talking about. I clearly stated in the first post that he has put the clamps on Cam and said that he is not doing all of the audibles like other teams right now. I really cannot stand having to explain to new people every week that Cam is experiencing this "slump" because of the change in our philosophy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.