Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

I have medial epicondylitis

36 posts in this topic

heck dood, I blew out my elbows when I was 20

you can always learn

I'm just guessing here, but I suspect it'd be pretty damned hard to LEARN how to be 8' tall.

thought you wanted to love 8 foot tall moose!!!!

thought you wanted to love 8 foot tall moose!!!!

No, YOU are 8 foot tall, and love moosesesss....

it's when the mooseses are 8 feet tall that the challenge really begins. Loving the little ones is really fug all really

Oooh, where do I rank at 35 with two knees that need reconstruction, 3 back surgeries that left me with 2 titanium rods and 22 screws, a hernia, frequent gout, one shoulder that likes to just fall out of joint, severe sleep apnea and most recently major depression...?

Oooh, where do I rank at 35 with two knees that need reconstruction, 3 back surgeries that left me with 2 titanium rods and 22 screws, a hernia, frequent gout, one shoulder that likes to just fall out of joint, severe sleep apnea and most recently major depression...?

Might have to put you on IR for the next month or so

1 person likes this

In the hospital?