Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Uni's plea

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Battleship = sunk

Posted

So is this dumb ass thread gif approved yet?

Posted

Yep.

1 person likes this

Posted

Another thread about uniforms should result in a permaban.

1 person likes this

Posted

I refuse, refuse, to believe that this guy really thinks that updated uniforms will have any sort of impact on how this team plays. Refuse. My faith in humanity is too shaky as it is to let this in. Nope - fingers going in ears and I'm yelling "lalalalala" all the way home. This thread never happened.

On another note we had different uniforms last week vs Denver. The players were all hype about the black pants. How'd that poo work out.

Herp fuging derp man. Herp fuging derp.

Posted

I really hope we don't go to the black pants full time. That's as close as we will get to new uniforms I can guarantee that

Posted

I really hope we don't go to the black pants full time. That's as close as we will get to new uniforms I can guarantee that

Aw. I liked the black pants. They'd look shitty with the white tops but would be pretty awesome with the blue and black ones.

1 person likes this

Posted

The fact that after the first time in team history we wear black pants (with the black top everybody loves) , and receive an embarrassing ass kicking kind of debunks the "if you look good, you play good" myth that all of the uniform obsessers spout out.

1 person likes this

Posted

yes,I really think this season has deflated my hopes of many and I think that a little sign that the franchise is moving on to better things could spark something. Maybe, I'm just a lost fan looking something positive and new besides losing. remember the ravens are the browns.

just stay lost...permanently.

Posted

It's a stupid thread, but goddamn some of you guys are assholes.

2 people like this

Posted

I'd sign a "Fire Rivera" petition.

Who cares what we wear. I just want wins. We could wear skirts all day but if we win, I wouldn't care.

Posted

I refuse, refuse, to believe that this guy really thinks that updated uniforms will have any sort of impact on how this team plays. Refuse. My faith in humanity is too shaky as it is to let this in. Nope - fingers going in ears and I'm yelling "lalalalala" all the way home. This thread never happened.

On another note we had different uniforms last week vs Denver. The players were all hype about the black pants. How'd that poo work out.

Herp fuging derp man. Herp fuging derp.

After seeing Obama get re elected, I have no faith in my fellow americans.
2 people like this