11 replies to this topic

#1 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

I was about to start this thread and now they are talking about it on 610. The cats have a golden opportunity to capture this city. We have seen it before, this city will embrace the nba. Im ready to jump on board and i am NOT an NBA fan. The key isnt the winning its the effort they give. I am going to start penciling them into my schedule. GO CATS!!!

#2 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,996 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Bobcats have a golden opportunity to capitalize on the panthers dissapointing start to the decade.

#3 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

if the Miracle Cats keep winning on youth and energy, the city will support
the Cats like crazy.

but we're not ready yet. The best the Hornets and Cats could do was a few trips to the
first round, with maybe a second round series for the Hornets, can't remember.

Getting past the second round? We need at least one more star player. I'll be surprised
if we get that player somewhere other than the draft, so we are on a treacherous path....a
treacherous path indeed, my friends.

#4 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,400 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Go Cats!!
At least a team in Charlotte can win.

#5 cavic7585

cavic7585

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Who would have thought that the bobcats would be the sports story that captures fans hopes in the area. I go to UNCC so im going to start bringing them up in class. Also guys at least once a month go to the games. Tickets are cheap, find a DD get hammered there and make noise.

Seriously though word of mouth really does matter alot. Talk about it at work etc. and people start calling into shows, showing up to games and other stuff.

We have the coach, have a awesome GM, and it looks like in 2 years we have taken a 180 with overpaid players and transformed our roster into a young core with some cap room to play with.

Season is still young but there is nothing wrong with enjoying some wins with what we had to go through last year.

#6 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

I'm sure Cho has some magic up his sleeve to trade up, if the Bobcats keep winning. I just can't really root for them to lose, even if it's best for the long term. They just play really fired up at the moment.

#7 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Me too.

I refuse to root for my team to lose.

#8 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,092 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

if the Miracle Cats keep winning on youth and energy, the city will support
the Cats like crazy.

but we're not ready yet. The best the Hornets and Cats could do was a few trips to the
first round, with maybe a second round series for the Hornets, can't remember.

Getting past the second round? We need at least one more star player. I'll be surprised
if we get that player somewhere other than the draft, so we are on a treacherous path....a
treacherous path indeed, my friends.

The Bobcats are a completely different team than the Hornets so what the Hornets did is irrelevant. And like I have said before I have complete faith in Cho to build a winning roster for us. We don't have to have top picks. We are going to get a good pick even if we are in the middle of the draft. I have no doubt Cho will sign the right guys and make the right trades to make us a very dangerous team. Look at what he has done is just the very short time since he took over.

#9 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

The Bobcats are a completely different team than the Hornets so what the Hornets did is irrelevant. And like I have said before I have complete faith in Cho to build a winning roster for us. We don't have to have top picks. We are going to get a good pick even if we are in the middle of the draft. I have no doubt Cho will sign the right guys and make the right trades to make us a very dangerous team. Look at what he has done is just the very short time since he took over.

no, the Hornets are the point. If they had won a championship, they would still be here.
If the Bobcats build back to mediocrity, like the Hornets, the first round exits will eventually
alienate the fanbase.

Cho has done a great job, but our 4 wins were against bad and/or injured teams. We have to get
another great draft pick to get over the hump.

#10 leaf

leaf

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

I'm hopping on the bandwagon. Hoping for 25-30 wins this season. And I hope next year they get the Hornets name back.

#11 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Im conflicted. I want the Cats to play well AND WIN, but at the same time I know were 1 Kevin Durant/Insert future superstar away from being THAT team.

The future is bright for this squad.

#12 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

We built this city on the the PIck and Roll!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users