Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BBWs

28 posts in this topic

Posted

There is a difference in BBW and morbidly obese, you know...

So where do you draw the line? There all disgusting to me.

Posted

Christina is NOT fat, NOT AT ALL.

Crazy fuged up internet standards.

Posted

Christina is NOT fat, NOT AT ALL.

Crazy fuged up internet standards.

I agree.

Shes think and theres nothing wrong about that. But those picks of the Huge ladies that someone psted trying to be funny, has nothing to do with this thread.

Posted

christina_hendricks_5472310.jpg

Posted

jennifer_love_hewitt_fat.jpg

full_wenn3420274.jpg

article-0-1342320E000005DC-915_306x684.jpeg

lindsaylohan.jpg

Look at the differance it make to a woman when she healthy and not healthy when it comes to her weight.

Now would you want this size of a woman or...

kiera.jpg

Dont get me wrong, i love me some Kira but she is still to thin

victoria_beckham_420-420x0.jpg

galleryimage-2047805052-feb-4-2012-600x984.jpg

This poo is what our society says is beauty. All I see is a damn skelton with skin.

Posted

christina_hendricks_5472310.jpg

shes a healthy woman that has much love on this forum because of her assets...

Posted

Give me a woman with a little meat on her bones over any skeletor-looking twig any day of the week. If I can see individual ribs on a chick, that's an immediate turn-off for me. Who would want a girl that's the equivalent in looks to a holocaust survivor?

Rubenesque is actually quite sexy, especially if carried well. Of course, I'm a strange one too... don't like air bags on a woman's chest either. I'd rather she's an A cup than to have a plastic dashboard. I know... weird, huh?

Posted

Bones are for dogs, nahmean?

Posted

Give me a woman with a little meat on her bones over any skeletor-looking twig any day of the week. If I can see individual ribs on a chick, that's an immediate turn-off for me. Who would want a girl that's the equivalent in looks to a holocaust survivor?

Rubenesque is actually quite sexy, especially if carried well. Of course, I'm a strange one too... don't like air bags on a woman's chest either. I'd rather she's an A cup than to have a plastic dashboard. I know... weird, huh?

Same here. Give me some meat. Its horrible when you can see a womans breast bone and upper ribs.

Posted

Zcustom here to defend Christina... I am SHOCKED!!! :P

Nothing wrong with some meat on the bones. I've seen plenty of gorgeous women that liked to eat.

Posted

Don't be crackin on Christina! I feel the same way about her as someone else on this board does about Hayden!

(OK, Maybe not quite that much. I don't post page after page about her on here!)

christina-aguilera-weight-gain-1.jpeg?w=500&h=833

or Yurizan Beltran.

yurizan-beltran-1.jpg

Yurizan-Beltran-3.jpg

yurizan_beach06.jpg

¡Ay, caramba!

Evan JLo & Beyonce are sporting Spanx these days!

Posted

I see nothing at all wrong with a little meat on the bones. At least you don't have to worry about one snapping in half. But those two in posts 10 and 11....well there is a difference between meat on the bones and burger on the hoof. Those are just WRONG. Combined with a 24" HD monitor and I threw up a little on the keyboard.

1 person likes this