Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scratchy1

Stadium improvements

69 posts in this topic

It'll be hilarious when JR says some condescending thing like "Do I need to teach you how to read a revenue chart" to a city council member, and they're like "Ok, denied."

I hope JR doesnt try to pull a "Shinn" on the city and overvalue how much the Panthers mean to the average Charlottean. Right now isnt the greatest time to be asking for public money IMO.

Maybe JR is angling for a Humpy Wheeler sized video screen. I'm sure that would eat up a lot of money

It'll be hilarious when JR says some condescending thing like "Do I need to teach you how to read a revenue chart" to a city council member, and they're like "Ok, denied."

With the morons in Charlotte, it would behoove them to get a lesson on how to any way they can.

Berkeley's renovated stadium is subtle but noticeable.

I hope JR doesnt try to pull a "Shinn" on the city and overvalue how much the Panthers mean to the average Charlottean. Right now isnt the greatest time to be asking for public money IMO.

The city has never cared what the public thinks in regards to issues like this.

1 person likes this

LA...here we come...

Dude just dont post anymore! Sick of the negative posts this season.

Jacksonville is going everyone kows that. They have had issues year after year trying to just sell out a game. their market is small and having 3 teams in florida was about as smart as pouring hiney on yourself standing next to a bear,

They want 250? City will go into full meltdown mode.......hell didn't we just have a big show down over giving a couple mill to help build the baseball stadium downtown? hell these folks are still complaing about building the bobcats stadium. If JR takes a hard line this is going to be real ugly...watch

No kidding.

The hell with appealing to Panther fans in Charlotte. JR needs to take this angle to get support for public $$ in Charlotte:

"If the panthers dont get the upgrades and we leave, you won't get to invade our stadium when your Yankee team or bandwagon team comes to Charlotte every other year."

Play to the masses for public money, not some niche like us Panther fans.

1 person likes this