Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

The New Nintendo Console

42 posts in this topic

I enjoyed our original Wii... have an XBox now with Kinect... much better. I'll pass too.

Want

Haven't had a Nintendo product since the N64...

1 person likes this

Haven't had a Nintendo product since the N64...

Same, minus the kids ds's (which I hijack from time to time). Golden eye, nba jam, nfl blitz and a case of beer were the staples many of nights.

Not interested, and might not buy another system until my 1 year-old gets into games (if ever).

Not interested, and might not buy another system until my 1 year-old gets into games (if ever).

I remember those days. After my second son was born I didn't have time for gaming. Sold my 360 and all my games. Now they are 5 and 6. We all game together.

I remember those days. After my second son was born I didn't have time for gaming. Sold my 360 and all my games. Now they are 5 and 6. We all game together.

Exactly how I see it playing out.

Nintendo brought me many happy days as a child, from the original NES up until today (yes, I still am a kid at heart). I'm not buying a WiiU this year, but I'll get one eventually. Best of luck to them.

I have 4 pre ordered but looks like they will be available day one.

I have 4 pre ordered but looks like they will be available day one.

Seriously? Where do you live?

I might just bite I have some free time on Sunday ;)

Meh, after watch the Wii collect dust for months at a time while playing the hell out of a PS3 and and Xbox, I'll pass at this time.

Now to see how soon Nintendo can get more stock in stores before Christmas. From most everything I've read, some stores had a few extra besides preorders.