Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The New Nintendo Console

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I just can't get around that huge clunky controller. The Wii was a gimmick but a fun gimmick, I just don't see this being that popular. From what I've seen it's an overpriced 360 with less games and a gimmick controller. Nintendo should really just stick to the handheld market and work on making some actually interesting games for those instead of a metric fug ton of kiddie poo that no one is interested in.

The controller is not really clunky at all. I have no problems holding it with my left hand and using the stylus with my right and I've not seen anymore gaming fatigue after multiple hours playing than I would with the 360 or PS3. It won't be replacing my 360 but the first-party and exclusive titles have been fun so far. It probably will become my go to streaming media device because of the controller though.

Posted

Personally I think the 360 controller is a bit clunky. But I haven't tried the WiiU

Posted

Me and the kids played on one at GameStop the other day. The controller is surprisingly light and doesn't feel odd in your hand at all. My 5 year old had no problems with it.

Posted

Personally I think the 360 controller is a bit clunky. But I haven't tried the WiiU

24156393.jpg

Posted

24156393.jpg

The only thing better about an xbox controller are the triggers. The RB/LB design is retarded imo. But to each their own.

Posted

The only thing better about an xbox controller are the triggers. The RB/LB design is retarded imo. But to each their own.

What controller is better then? Pretty much every controller out now has almost exactly the same bumper buttons...