Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miller and Vickerson fined for hits on Cam(None of which were penalized during game)

44 posts in this topic

Posted

http://profootballta...-on-cam-newton/

I see all this poo while watching the game and even yelled at the tv "That's a horse collar, a fuging HORSE COLLAR!" with a ref one foot within Newton, such a shitty crew.

I think this was the first, second, or third of many calls that I tore my vocal cords up for... to no avail. Shrug.

*Sips Wiskey

Posted

Oh, look Sylvian siding with the opponent. What a surprise.

lol I had the exact same thought.

Posted

I'm fairly sure the horsecollar AND Miller's low hit both got flagged during the game....

Posted

I'm fairly sure the horsecollar AND Miller's low hit both got flagged during the game....

Newton got horse collared twice. The second one was called. The first one was blatantly ignored.

1 person likes this

Posted

Vickerson play didnt seem malicious to me either. Cam also has some blame on himself , you can't hold the ball for 5 seconds without getting killed

of course it doesn't help that most of the plays called take 5 seconds to develop.

hurts the oline and hurts cam and it hurts our win total...but at least chudmp is sticking to his guns.

Posted

of course it doesn't help that most of the plays called take 5 seconds to develop.

hurts the oline and hurts cam and it hurts our win total...but at least chudmp is sticking to his guns.

I agree, whomever we get her should utilize short slants and crossing routes.

Posted

im just glad cam didn't get hurt.

Posted

Miller's hit and Vickerson's tackle were both flagged actually. So no it did not change the outcome of the game at all actually.

Posted

you actually joined to post that? lol

Posted

No I joined because I have been a member on the Broncos boards for 5 years and I enjoy having fun debates with other teams fanbases when we play them. Having said that, I have never seen such delusional and off base fans posting complete rubbish and never coming back to eat crow and back up their claims. I had to come see the circus for myself and thought I would clear up any uneducated bs while I was here.

Posted

The Vickerson horsecollar that didn't get called was at about 12:15 left in the 3rd. It was a 3rd down play that ended a drive and Vickerson horsecollared Cam on a sack. The one that DID get called happened a drive or two later as Cam was running out of bounds.

Posted

lol thanks for making the world a better place, gelding.